Reviews for Palletshipping
Chris Emrys chapter 4 . 2/12
I seriously hope you still plan to continue this, because it's very good and I just need to know what will happen next!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
...That was epic...
shyboywriter chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Continue you must or Ill die
Y-a-o-i3 chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
Please please please update! At the end of this chapter I was chanting kiss kiss KISS ALREADY! I always thought it was obvious that romantic feelings for each other made ash and gary fight like they do, even when I was a kid:p guess I was always a yaoi fangirl haha but seriously please update! This maybe the ONLY really good ashxgary fic out there that's based on the series! LOVE IT!
MasterMaker901 chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
You've written great chapters!

Please update! I'm begging you!
deathbychance chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
can you pretty please with ice cream and sprinkles on top, update soon? I seriously am loving the storyyyyy 3
P chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
Arrrrrrrgh. I hate it when something as awesome as this isn't finished. I Really hope you continue this an update it soon. I neeed another chapter. It'd so hard to find fics this good, and when they've been abandoned it makes meh want to cry. TT

Please finish it! 3
misakiluvusagi chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
Heh, krabby. Ya know. I think since gary's krabby is bigger that means something else is big (hint hint) especially around ash (hint hint)
Ophelia chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
Great job once again! I honestly am a huge fan of series novelizations and this one is top notch so far. I am now going to be an overdemanding fan and say UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
ChaosRocket chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
Good chapter! I've always loved this episode. Though, the Pokemon's name is spelled Krabby, not Crabby.
Kitsune Demon Girl chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
Aww, cute. Lol Mr. Mime -is- totally out to get Ash xD
ChaosRocket chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
That was really good! And I love this episode. It'll probably always be my favorite episode for Palletshipping because it's the episode that turned me into a Palletshipper. I've probably seen it a million times XD. Anyways great chapter! Showdown at the Poke Corral episode next?
KawaiiNaru-chan chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
Wow. I read all three chapters you've had, and I must say, im impressed. Your writing style is great, I like how you've captured each characcter with proficiency.

And throught the chapters I feel my heart touched by the obvious thought and love that this was written with- you didn't skip any detail, and the end of this chapter has me with this big ass grin. I remember these perfectly. Thank you.

Please, continue with this story Im eager to find out how you fit Satoshi and Shigeru together. Also, props on blending in moments of them in a way that keeps the main storyline intact, but adds a bit of your own flair as well.

ChaosRocket chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
I really like how you kept things canon in chapter two! I love stories that follow closely with the canon. Though, I chapter one didn't make much sense...in the canon, Ash and Gary were actually best friends before the first day of their Pokemon journeys, so they already knew each other. But the way you wrote it, Ash hadn't ever met Gary before that first day. Also, if you're wondering, it's canon that Gary is 10 years old, the same age as Ash. Anyways like I said, I really liked the second chapter, keep on sticking to the canon and this will be a really cool fic :)
Ophelia chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
Wow! I didn't expect another chapter after two days! That's almost unheard of. Again the chapter was entertaining and the writing style is above average (though there was a spelling mistake it's wreck not wreak). I look forward to the continuation of the story and if you can keep that chapters coming this fast I wil be a happy camper :).