Reviews for Darkness and light
Selective scifi junkie chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
One word: nice.

Crafted free-verse, curious stlye, very readable.

By the way, read Monster (Sanctuary fic, mine). You'll like it once it gets going. Slightly Delen, anti Helen/Nikola with a vengeance.
WereCat the Assassino chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
That's so sad!
Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
'No, she just couldn't talk to him because she wasn't allowed to talk to strangers.

Yes, that was it.'

That was deep. Freakishly, wonderfully, DEEP!

Nice..um...poetry. :)

I feel really bad for DZR. She has to decide who wins. :(
Fell4 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Is it really me? I suppose we shall see... YES I DID just ryme! This is really good. I liked how you put two perspectives in. The begining reminds me of Hades and Persephone. Ive been catching up (AgainTimes5) on Greek Mythology.

Keep Writing,

Fell4

PS- We ALL love you- Keep Trucking on even when life gets tough. If you want to read a good ... Telling... then read this fanfiction that someone I greatly admire wrote. The link is below. It didnt totally change my life but it made me think about the choices I was making differently and I hope that this fanfiction speaks to you too.

s/5905246/1/#
DZR chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
And so it begins with a beauty. Well done my girl, well done. I'll wait for judgement day before writing loads but awesome start.
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I really love it. I think it did have a lot to do with Delen. The beginning was especially good. Great job.
Stevie-the-cow-girl chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
wow nicely written. a very good peice of work.

keep up the amazing work!