Reviews for Jasper's Darlin'
Kushka chapter 20 . 12/24/2016
A lot of grammatical errors
Snake Behind The Angel's Face chapter 18 . 6/29/2016
I think Bella's secretly sucidial
Snake Behind The Angel's Face chapter 10 . 6/29/2016
shit Maria, Victoria, Edward and possibly Riley too...yep i'm moving far, far away
Snake Behind The Angel's Face chapter 9 . 6/29/2016
there working together...yep i'm not sticking around see ya
Tee Hill chapter 4 . 6/14/2015
interesting start
CassieNick4everTSC chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
is the stalker victoria?
Guest chapter 14 . 3/17/2014
This story was not good at all jasper was just just not cool that all am say and that a nice way.
HLPotter chapter 21 . 12/14/2013
I love it
TeenaMarie chapter 11 . 8/22/2013
No one should read this chapter with any form of liquid or food in their mouth near a computer or at work. It made laugh out loud a number of times.
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
What a horrible place to work.
"'The darnedest thing was that she still felt that pull in her chest"" She and Jasper are mates!

YAY ALICE is here! I like that Alice isn't living with the family. Though it must get lonely for her.

""Alice walked up to the bouncer and he greeted her with a "Ms. Alice! How nice of you to join us tonight, and you brought a friend!" "Hello Mario it is nice to see you, this is Bella." "It is nice to meet you Ms. Bella, come right in." he unhooked the red velvet rope, allowing them to enter. Bella looked at Alice with a raised eyebrow and with a smile she explained that Emmett and Jasper were the owners of this club."" JAsper and Emmett own the club? That's awesome! I think I know why Alice dressed Bella up.

I LOVE how the Cullens had Alice find Bella. YAY Rosalie doesn't actually hate Bella. That's nice.
Good job Bella follow the pull. ]

"Bella was sure that her expression matched Jasper's. Shock, awe, relief, and an incredible amount of love. In the next instant she was in jasper's arms. She buried her face in his chest and felt the tears run down her face. She and jasper were mates. ""

Of course Edward had to ruin everything! Urg go away Edward!
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I LOVE how Jasper came to see if she was okay and spent the night with her.
anndpeggyy chapter 11 . 6/3/2013
Oh my god! U R so fucking funny!