Reviews for Jasper's Darlin'
Tee Hill chapter 4 . 6/14
interesting start
TeamJax Jemma EveryWitchWay chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
is the stalker victoria?
Guest chapter 14 . 3/17/2014
This story was not good at all jasper was just just not cool that all am say and that a nice way.
HLPotter chapter 21 . 12/14/2013
I love it
TeenaMarie chapter 11 . 8/22/2013
No one should read this chapter with any form of liquid or food in their mouth near a computer or at work. It made laugh out loud a number of times.
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
What a horrible place to work.
"'The darnedest thing was that she still felt that pull in her chest"" She and Jasper are mates!

YAY ALICE is here! I like that Alice isn't living with the family. Though it must get lonely for her.

""Alice walked up to the bouncer and he greeted her with a "Ms. Alice! How nice of you to join us tonight, and you brought a friend!" "Hello Mario it is nice to see you, this is Bella." "It is nice to meet you Ms. Bella, come right in." he unhooked the red velvet rope, allowing them to enter. Bella looked at Alice with a raised eyebrow and with a smile she explained that Emmett and Jasper were the owners of this club."" JAsper and Emmett own the club? That's awesome! I think I know why Alice dressed Bella up.

I LOVE how the Cullens had Alice find Bella. YAY Rosalie doesn't actually hate Bella. That's nice.
Good job Bella follow the pull. ]

"Bella was sure that her expression matched Jasper's. Shock, awe, relief, and an incredible amount of love. In the next instant she was in jasper's arms. She buried her face in his chest and felt the tears run down her face. She and jasper were mates. ""

Of course Edward had to ruin everything! Urg go away Edward!
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I LOVE how Jasper came to see if she was okay and spent the night with her.
miss-ships-alot chapter 11 . 6/3/2013
Oh my god! U R so fucking funny!
bluegirl27262 chapter 21 . 7/14/2012
Great Story... I hope the sequel is just as good...
Babysis64 chapter 21 . 5/3/2012
hey this was a good story and thank you for sharing it with others like myself you done a good job I do hope Bella and Jasper gets together again and i hope Bella destroys Maria and what about Jacob did Bella find out that he is no longer alive.
Babysis64 chapter 17 . 5/3/2012
yea i wonder what happened did Bella use her gift to stop her mate i wonder and is Jacob going to listen to reason,and find out what happened to her instead of blaming and crap like that he seems like he always jumps into conclusion on things that isn't a persons until he finds out that Bella had cancer and was attacked by a unknown vampire that wants to kill her and her family I wonder what he will say and to find out there was a glass stuck in her chest so Jasper changed Bella so he wouldn't loose his mate.
Babysis64 chapter 16 . 5/3/2012
well they know that they have the mom and dad i wonder if they got a hold of Jacob yet and i wonder what Bella is going to say when she finds out they have Carlisle and Esme as prisoners this isn't good they need some kind of help to win the war that is going to come up and i do hope they win for some reason i can see that Edward is going to dye for this also