Reviews for Watching You
Kazekira chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
This reeks of ignorance, Maids speaking poorly to Dastan is stupidity and you can't rationalize it either especially if she belives him to be a monster. Very naieve...
jo chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
i like this one-dastan and his brother's are adorable. i hope to see more ;D cant wait till you update ;D
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
I can be your beta, just send an email!
StarfishOnTheBeach chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
I love this story! I can't wait to find out what Tamina will do :) But it's so long since you updated, I hope you continue this story :D
canadiangirl13 chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
Awesome start! I love it and can't wait for the next chapter so update soon please!
Tatas1998 chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
OMG your chapters are so good please finish and give a shout out to "tatas1998" YOU'RE AN AWESOME WRITER.

please finish please
Vampire Queen chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Fantastic fic you've got going here! Please update soon! I cannot wait to see what Tamina has to say to Dastan. UPdate!
Kia chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
Great fic

Keep going
Nightshadow011 chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
that was really good please keep writing. i loved the movie, cant wait for your next chapter
Motek chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
love it, write more!
newworldwriter1 chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
I like it. I can't wait for the next chapter! :) and I'll beta for you if you haven't already found someone. :) XD
Link Fangirl01 chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
I thought this was going to be a twoshot!

Not that I'm complaining..._

I quite like it, looking forward to the next chapter.
leoshunny1985 chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
love it
tite-lilith chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
I love it!

Poor Dastan! and Poor Tamina! Dastan tell her everything without even consider her feeling He lost his temper!

I hope that Tamina will find him soon
FiWaEaAi chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
The chapter has been amazing. You write this story very well! I am happy that you decided to make it longer. I especially liked the part in which Dastan finally tells her what has him so upset. Garsiv is really entertaining to read about, and I love how he denies every feeling of compassion towards Dastan, but in truth, he is the kindest brother one could wish for. Good job! ;)Happy writing!