Reviews for Love or Honor?
cutypie1012205 chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
I love it
FunGirl chapter 13 . 5/5/2013
:'D

Write more chapters...? Please...?
xXAlexGrimmXx chapter 13 . 4/9/2013
Awwww! That was so cute! I loved it.. Can't wait to read more! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/25/2012
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/17/2012
are you going to add to this if yes when
Guest chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
what the fuge does that mean
Keena3105 chapter 12 . 6/2/2012
first of all, no your not the first to realize it i noticed as soon as you started :P and secondly, WHERE THE HELL IS THE NEXT CHAPTER? it is very sad that you haven't updated in almost a year... :'(
Keena3105 chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
hey, i really like this chapter too :) except you made a mistake, you wrote

" but sometimes I find myself hoping that our mind will suddenly change" and it should be " but sometimes I find myself hoping that YOUR mind will suddenly change"

hope that helps, off to continue reading now :)
cassandrav22 chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
Oh jeez, this story is so good.

I really hope you update soon!
stargazer.of.literature chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
this is so good! just like the books and i love how you made alexia lucas's sister, keep updating!
lost little wolf chapter 12 . 12/3/2011
please update!
Kayla chapter 12 . 10/17/2011
I love your story and cant wait for the next chapter... i have a feeling its gonna be good.. will there be alexia/jordan action? please update soon i have checked fanfiction everyday for the last month to see if you have updated
Michelle chapter 12 . 9/27/2011
OMG that was such a cliff hanger-cant wait for the next chapter!
carly chapter 12 . 9/25/2011
update asap ! i love this story the characters are great i notices that alexis has somethin against lucas and kala tho y ? (optiona question ) love the story

pleas update soon
cconrad chapter 12 . 9/13/2011
Great story it's really good! I've been writing for three years and u can totally agree with you on the lazy stirrer subject. If my best friends didn't make me sit and write I probaly would never get anything done! Keep going!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »