Reviews for Awkward Position
Jole Hill chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I must say-being a writer this was done great! Not that often have I ever seen so much spelled correctly and actually written maturely when talking about such a situation. Great job! I bet if you used your own characters you could even get such books published! Dead serious!
JazMint chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This on-shot was really cute!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Lol. Like snarky beth said this was both cute and sexy! XD
It was also funny too I was just like seriously laughing it was like omg! Love rocketshipping their so cute, and omg, the fanfic was just awesome and everyone was in character. So, great job!
Jess is so lucky to be able to have James! He's just so cute, sweet, funny, silly, and more! Love Team Rocket, so much their the best thing of Pokemon! Only reason I even watch it anymore! :D
KingJakeismylove chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Cute!

Nothing like dry humping to get an awkward morning going! Giggity giggity!

XD
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
That was a good combination of funny and sexy, lol. Poor Kijiro was going though torture while Musashi just made it worse! I love Rocketshipping and this was pretty good :).
Madchickenlover chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
lol that was just amazingly funny gota try not to laf itll wake me lil bro
Lolo25 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
He he he you should do a part 2 }
yoshi12370 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
How cute and funny story! I loved it!
Jeska chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Omg 333 You're really smut genious! :D

I laughed hard at the part when he was trying to make his erection gone and though of Rumika XDDDD

And I guess that Musashi did something dirty in the bathroom to relieve herself too? ;D

*checks her panties* Oops... But hey, that's a sign that fanfic was good! ;D
Merino chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Oh wow. That was great, well written and very in-character. Most stories I've read using Japanese names are so damn OOC, but this one is different somehow. I like the original version and their Japanese names best, so this made me very happy to read. I named my youngest cat (Musa) and dog (Koji) after Musashi and Kojiro when I learned about their original names, I love them that much. *happydances*
Stella chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Meron: No no no it wouldn't. The names doesn't change their personality, some say so but it's all in their head. I am half Japanese and half Canadian so I understand both dub and original.

Didn't say the story was bad, just meant Japanese names should go for fiction in Japanese, and English for their dub names.

It confuses people. Tha's what I meant.
Gwendolynn chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I completely agree with Meron. :3 This would be one of my favourites of your stories, too! You've tied it in with canon events very cleverly, ensuring a seamless delivery, which lead to excellent pacing throughout.

Poor, poor Kojiro! His thoughts and actions are perfectly in-character. I particularly love that Musashi had to make an effort to sound mad at him after what happened, too. :D
Meron chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Stella: This fic would be OOC if it used dub names...

This is one of my fave fics from you, RG. Cute and funny, and I usually don't laugh while reading Rocketshipping fics. Awesome stuff. :D
Stella chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Great and well-written. But it would be much better if you used their English names when writing in this language, some refuse to read with these names because they are not familiar with them (my bestfriend is one of them). :P