Reviews for I Remember
appalove chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
This is well done... usually first person fics aren't my cup of tea but this one is great. The moments you chose to include fit together very well to tell the story of their changing relationship. :)
santsi chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Amazing. :)
MistyMountainHop chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
he was poor and dirty and cared about everyone except himself, I was rich and high class and only cared about myself.

Such a spot-on way of characterizing Hyde and Jackie in comparison to each other. And, as ever, it's so sad that Hyde lives in the world that way.

if my friends had known he was within the vicinity of me, they would give me a bath in bleach and not talk to me for three days.

LOL

He told me I looked beautiful, and I could see he meant it. It was weird to hear 'beautiful' from someone else though, everyone just called me hot or sexy, only I said I was beautiful. But… he did, and I wondered why a girl wasn't with him.

Lovely and touching.

But he was happier once he was there, you could sort of tell in the silent way, he smiled more.

Love this observation and detail about the change in Hyde once he's living with the Formans.

Jackie, there are no tire tracks in the snow... no one has driven here for days..."

Hyde's very observant himself. Awesome.

I wondered what Michael would have done in this situation, and shuddered; we'd be in my room having sex.

Exactly.

I love this story as a whole, Angie. Jackie's point of view is so well done. Her experience of Hyde when she was younger, bringing us through her fear of him and how it turned into love - wonderful. I also love your take on the first night Jackie spent with Hyde in his room once he learned her mom was gone. I'm definitely looking forward to more Zen from you (if and when it happens). D
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Wonderful!
sleeplessinrio chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
beautiful story
Metalmark chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Amazing one-shot! Your characterization of Jackie was dead-on. I especially liked the transition of her feelings and views on Hyde throughout the story - from her beginning prejudice to pity and so on until love occurs. Your sentences flowed nicely and were easy to read. I didn't see any noticeable mistakes - so that's another definite plus. Overall the story gave such a bittersweet feeling. I enjoyed reading it very much.

Nice job! :]

-B.M.
HydeLuver chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
So cute and very sweet. I love how well you showed the transition of Jackie's feelings for Hyde. Can't wait for the third one-shot and I'm going to go read the latest chapter of HICTB now!
TL22 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Cute story, You really captured the romance of Jackie and Hyde.
twiniitowers chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
As soon as the dialogue started, you got me tearing up.

This was very good.

Can't wait to read your history of Hyde latest chapter. :)
anonymous jane chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
so cute 3
nannygirl chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Ooh I really really liked this one! (Though which one of your fics haven’t I enjoyed?) I loved Jackie thinking back to her past, remembering how she felt and what she thought; but then her also telling about the truth of the situation that she later found out. Loved those parts. And the part in italics was really sweet, Hyde is so protective of Jackie, because he knows what it’s like to be alone and it’s so adorable. Wonderful one-shot! I’m looking forward to that other one you’re talking about and a new chapter! Great job again!