Reviews for The Earth Laughs In Flowers
Rainransom chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
I am certainly blessed that I didn't have to wait anytime for chapter 2 to be up! I am so sorry that you struggled so much with writers block with this chapter that always sucks amongst the other things you were plagued with! I hope it is all looking up!I loved the chapter! I thought you transitioned them pretty seemlessly into there new home. The only thing I wish is that there was more about how the flowers affected Edward...maybe he doesnt know it but the way you wrote chapter 1..you could have written it without him consciously knowing it in his efforts all around. I love that you did it with the drawing that he wanted to give to Izzy. That is a rarity that I have called her that. I don't know how Elizabeth Masen died..she was too happy to committ suicide so I would say cancer or a strange illness of some sort! I think Kate was Edward's one girlfriend or a girl that he had a crush on that he ended up going to a dance with and she hurt him to by leaving him.. which is so sad! I would say that it is Emmett first and then Jasper second that Izzy jumped on? I enjoyed the chapter. I loved the positive energy that Izzy gave off in this first chapter with her in it without crisis. I don't like that Edward just made assumptions at the end, but I understand why he did it! I think this is going to be an incredible story! Do you have an outline that you know where this story is going over all? Anyways..again I loved it. I am sad that Carlisle does not give more time or care toor about his children. .ssespecially to Rose because she looks too much like her mother. I am going to go add you to my twitter so look for me it does say rainransom in smaller print below but it is cunningcasteele. Can't wait for chapter 3!
the brunette writer chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Awww, I love this. I'm so glad you're back on the scene!

Um, I have no clue how their mother died. I think Kate may have been a best friend of Edward's or maybe an ex-girlfriend? And my guess is that the guy Izzy jumped on is James, who is her brother.

Please update soon!
Rainransom chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
I think it is breath taking in many many ways! The way you have set up the dynamic of love between Teddy and his mother and Rose and her mother and then Eddie and Rose and the the short scence where we see Carlisle we know that he is part of the family and that Elizabeth was the glue that brought the bonds together to teach everyone the importance of love and the dancing and singing is just another representation of her showing her family love through the Arts! The flowers were touching to a whole new level as they brought Edward and his mother very close in that she taught him the beauty and the meaning of the flowers..but most of all she taught him about life through those flowers. She taught him how to be patient.. have a mindly eye..be attentive to the ones you love dont treat the seeds rougly..meaning dont be mean to people or be as kind as you can to as many people as you can..but they were representative of life and she gave him so much knowledge that was so beautiful that will probably make him a wonderul man and husband or companion! It is sad that Rose did not get those teachings from her.. at this point we doint know if Edward passed them on to Rose or if he even valued the meaning of them yet(am I right on that or not?) himself. The overwhelming sadness to lose a mother like that who is the cement that holds all the seems together in a binding wonderful family is that someone or more than one is inevitably going to fall apart.. and even though it was precious..it was extremely emotional to me! Please continue writing and I will be sure to continure reading! Thank you so much for the start of a beautiful.. but truly devistating start and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Rainransom chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
That was a traumatic and heartbreaking , but intriguing way to start a story off with these two. You have captured my attention!
EllaHelsinki chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
you have a beautiful story here, with lot of potential.

glad i've discovered it :)

hope we'll see something more of it soon
Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Wow...I saw this on Twitter by JandMsMommy, so I had to check it out.
ChocolateLover82 chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
Well, from the prologue you sure are right about the angst, LOL. Eep! So hard for him to help his love and seeing that to some extent it doesn't do anything to her. How to reach her? To save her?

Such a sad story the one of Edward, he lost his mother, his father is hurting and trying not to show, but that's worse in the end and then his sister, another person he loves that he can't seem to reach to help. At least for now.

So sad and beautiful at the same time. There will probably be a lot more angst in the future, but I'm already wantong to hug E and help B :-(

Can't wait to read more of their journey.

Love, CL82.

P.S.: I often forget where do I find the stories I read, but in this case I saw a tweet from JandMsMommy last night and I thought I'd check it out. So there, woots to her, LOL :-)
twificfanatic chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
This is so beautiful and sad at the same time.. I really like it! looking forward to read more!

xx Mally
Vivv0217 chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
I feel so sad for Edward and his family. Love what flowers are mentioned fic n will play an important role. Update soon.
Vivv0217 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Just found this story through jandmsmommy who rec it. I am so happy it did, it going to be a bumpy ride I feel it.
SweetLovinCullen chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
So awesome! Can't wait for more. I now have a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes :( so sad!
kcdancer chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
very sweet. at least chapter one was sweet.
revans12 chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Sorry it has taken me a minute to review! I read this on my phone, and it wouldn't let me review on any story I read. I don't know what's the deal. I loved little Edward, he was so sweet. And the planting the flowers with his mom, so cute. I liked that we got some back story on everything too. Can't wait to see what happens when they actually get to Forks.
jbquinn chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
So good! Can't wait for more!
MissSherrie chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Very pretty, but so sad.

And thank you so much for reminding me how badly my French has slipped. My grandmother would be mortified.

Cheers,