Reviews for Water
reboo345 chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
Great story! It is written so well! I was a bit confused about that Brittany thing, thank for the quick AN.
angelinthesky-121 chapter 6 . 4/14/2011
Awww. :( I'm so glad you updated! I LUV this story! :)
aussiebabe290 chapter 6 . 4/13/2011
i love this story. absolutely love it!

rhyleigh xoxox
FallenKaty chapter 6 . 4/13/2011
This is really cute. Seriously. I love it!
angelinthesky-121 chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
Awww, Soo Sweet! Brinnany is ADORILE! It's okay that you mentoined her before. She was nice in tht one, but luved her in this chapter. I'v been waiting for you to update! :D And dedicated to me! YAY! :D :D :D
angelinthesky-121 chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
Awwww, I luv the little subtle message of the water in this one. I think Puck is so adorible in your story. :D I didt like Quinns parents either, especially her dad. I like how Ravhel calls one Dad daddy and the other one dad. It's cute. :) It's wierd to think of Quinn and Rachel being really close, but it works well. :D They are so sweet! :)
f00f00 chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
Travelinglight chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
Ive just discovered the whole story, and Im loving its fluffyness. I like this kind of one-shot stories, and you have to love mini-Rachel (and the way you are picturing her so far). Also, with how the show insists on presenting Rachel friendless, bullied, yet so strong and resilent, its easy to see this little ficlets as totally canon. I love her dads, the glasses of water, the faberry twist. Who likes Quinn parents? And Im still laughing at the mental image of Rachel and Quinn in the closet. Priceless!
EJ10 chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Aww, this is a really sad story. Poor Rachel, I felt so sorry for her. The water thing in Glee was so sweet, I'm glad you turned it into a story.
RipleyBrennan chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
This is the sweetest story! Please write more!
angelinthesky-121 chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
Awwww, this was sooo sweet. I totally LUV Noah. He's AWSOME And SOOoOOOOOO Cute! :)
Zhian'tara chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
Very nice. There were obviously a lot of stories, a lot of history, behind Rachel's comment about the water. You've made a wonderful start.

I think you've also captured Rachel, not just the Rachel in the show, but a believably child-like Rachel.

And I love some of your phrasing, especiall "the longest moment in the history of everything".

:D
AwkwardPossum chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
I really like these! very well written! keep em coming
All the Jazz chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
Luv it. Keep writing!
wonderwaller chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
I absolutely love this idea, please keep it up!