Reviews for I dream of genie
bob jones chapter 3 . 1/30
Its spelled DJINN
KingLuxion chapter 3 . 1/25
Get the Pythagorean Theorem outta my face! I've had enough of that crap in my Geometry class.
scheffelman chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
I can't get over the fact you put yourself in the story.
BW Lewis chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
Awesome.

Danny got two wives, and twin sisters at that. Althought I think a Danny/Desiree and Danny/Jazz might have worked better, but it still worked with what you had.

That whole universe was one big fuck up for Danny, and yet he saved it anyways.
The-Black-Knight673 chapter 20 . 12/20/2013
Mind... Equal... BLOWN
jim89 chapter 20 . 11/19/2013
Well that was intense. I just finished your massive story
it was good and there was bad, the good was some of the characterization and extension of
jazz, Danny and Desiree the bad well with everything else, let me be a little more specific
first Star she seemed completely nuts by lack of a better word, nothing in her care. There seem to support her actions. And having her memory erased after years of good friendship just seems wrong. Also, she was honest about her original intentions, but also said that she didn't follow them. Danielle being evil just like the fruit loop was hard to swallow. Danny's parents could always go both ways. But the breaker was Sam it's obvious from the story that you hate her and the a listers. You started with chapter 1, making her outrageously cruel, and proceeded to have her torment Danny for the whole story. You could argue that Desiree also prevented them from meeting and being friends. Where in any story didn't say that Sam would ever side with the a listers, be evil planning genius or especially use her family connections ruins lives. Most of the characters seemed completely OOC I gave a lot of leeway for creative license, but is a certain point where it just seems too much.

And immediate looks like you crossed it. This is probably the closest I've ever come when negative review. I pride myself on never giving negative reviews

bottom line, I'll be generous and give this B plus Tops mostly having the guts to follow a unique yet
slightly misplaced idea to the end which is more courage than some writers have.

Good luck and we look forward to your future writings
pensuka chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
wait if star is out of the a list that means wont she no longer be immuned to desiree's power
Dracodragonheart chapter 20 . 9/15/2013
FINALLY THE STORY IS DONE AND DANNY AND DESIREE SHALL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER IT IS GLORIOUS GLORIOUS GLORIOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSS
qjs833 chapter 20 . 9/15/2013
wow that was awesome story good thing have to come to an end well done

Thank you for writing an EPIC story :)
Desiree chapter 20 . 9/13/2013
I thought I was gonna have to kill you if you didn't let me have the one I love, you had me worried!
Thanks for letting me find love Kixen!
Diva180 chapter 20 . 9/13/2013
Finally, its a good thing you added the twist at the end, now Danny, Des and Erika can finally have the happy ending they clearly deserve. You said that you eliminated the memory of Danny's existence so they can finally live in the djinn realm. If you plan to do a sequel, have it that maybe Sam, Maddie or Star suddenly gain there memories back and want payback, like after Danny Des and Erika have a few kids together.

Please consider and ps. please don't add an alternant ending where it leaves Danny, Des and Erika miserable withot each other forever, you did that in some of your other fanfics, but they were total downers. Leave it like this and please consider a sequel.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/12/2013
I loved every moment of it.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/23/2013
I love this story. I cant wait to see what happens next
Hellboy 69 chapter 19 . 7/14/2013
great story, and I want to see soon the next chapter
incest fan chapter 19 . 7/14/2013