Reviews for I dream of genie
Azawrath chapter 15 . 4/3/2012
vlad just need to quit lol how cute! i love the ending!

thanks for the update!
Azawrath chapter 14 . 3/10/2012
wow i love stumbling upon stories! lol hope to see more soon
TheGrinningAnimal chapter 14 . 2/29/2012
alright this so far is an amazing story, sure there are grammatical errors but seeing as i was really into it i didnt notice all that much. i hope you continue to write because you have done an absolutly marvelous job of it so far. ill be waiting on the next chapter.
aslan333 chapter 14 . 1/9/2012
good chapter
zeta42 chapter 14 . 1/9/2012
yay you updated :)
Toby860 chapter 13 . 12/24/2011
the name on my review is my real profile name when you put out a new chapter shoot me a message as a warning. right now I'm on my cellphone so I can't log in and put you in a alert and favorite status. I really do like how the story is plan out the whole dynamics of how the relationship started and now I can even progress is truly amazing. also the way how you put so much thought into it everything is pretty in depth how things work volvo nobody reacted to daniellle kissing danny. I mean you mention it at the end of the chapter but then there is no response to it there are no pissed off girls there are no jealous reactions there are no reactions at all if something like that would happen in real life they would be a lot of really ticked off people. I think you should all to the chapter so there is a little bit of confrontation between all the girls after what happened on the football field.
Veritas chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
you have you have the mentality wrong there is no way a 3 year old child is gonna know phrases like wolf in sheeps clothing or benefit of the doubt. I don't care how smart is you need a dumb down the children in the story they are acting like they r 16 at age 3
C.T. Smith chapter 13 . 12/8/2011
Very awesome story. I hope you update soon!
jordylilly777 chapter 13 . 9/30/2011
i don't really like sam and dani being evil but other than that it's really good
son of wind chapter 13 . 9/30/2011
I love this story! I hate that danielle is evil though. I just read chapters 1-13.

keep it up!
aslan333 chapter 13 . 9/29/2011
good chapter
Master Dakari-Venomon chapter 12 . 9/12/2011
this is a realy great story! is ther gong to be a next chapter?
Milanord chapter 12 . 8/11/2011
its a great story i love it

please update soon
Evillevi chapter 12 . 7/1/2011
Great fic. please update. however you need to widen your description since you tend to use the word sincerely exccesively. Longer descriptions like "said danny in a hopefull manner while looking at her with his soulfull eyes" rather than "danny said sincrely" would make your fics sound much more complete for a lack of a better word
aslan333 chapter 12 . 5/31/2011
this is a great story. i started reading this and i love it. keep up the good work.
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »