Reviews for I dream of genie
percy jacksons double186 chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
You got eerised by spelling Desiree backward
Nysk chapter 15 . 4/21/2012
Hope you have plans to continue this.

I found it enjoyable
nanayoung chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
I love you Kixen!

*very high fangirl squeel*
nanayoung chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Okay, this may seem like a dumb question, but is I Dream of Genie a real TV show? PM the answer to me okay?
Milanord chapter 15 . 4/3/2012
great chapter
Leonardo DiCaprio chapter 15 . 4/3/2012
interesting pairing, dannyxdesiree. i hope things work out well! great story and keep writing!
son of wind chapter 15 . 4/3/2012
Way to go Danny. Can't wait for the next one!
SuperSweetGirl119387 chapter 15 . 4/3/2012
I think that for the next chapters I think you should have people from school finding out danny's secret and have him crowned "King of Casper High", Paulina wanting to be his "queen" and Dash wanting to be his friend and have danny hate it all.
Classy Miss Sassy chapter 15 . 4/3/2012
Great Story.

Love the fight and the Des/Danny kiss (FINALLY)

For the next chapters I think you should add Tucker in it and have him become Danny's new friend, say maybe Tucker did something to get him kicked out of his clique and danny becomes his friend.

Think about it please (super cute puppy dog eyes technique)
Miss Angel17 chapter 15 . 4/3/2012
Alright great chapter after A LONG TIME, the only problem I could see was the "Jazz/Danny" kiss, even if it was kinda cute in its own light, incest is just wrong, they even akknowlodge it as wrong

But whatever, great chapter and YAY Desiree and Danny finally kissed and it took what 11 years.

:) Great story so far :)
Azawrath chapter 15 . 4/3/2012
vlad just need to quit lol how cute! i love the ending!

thanks for the update!
Azawrath chapter 14 . 3/10/2012
wow i love stumbling upon stories! lol hope to see more soon
TheGrinningAnimal chapter 14 . 2/29/2012
alright this so far is an amazing story, sure there are grammatical errors but seeing as i was really into it i didnt notice all that much. i hope you continue to write because you have done an absolutly marvelous job of it so far. ill be waiting on the next chapter.
aslan333 chapter 14 . 1/9/2012