Reviews for Innocence
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
That was adorable! Kakuzu needs a chibi. Favorite quotes:

Kakuzu wondered how he got himself into this situation. Why couldn't it have happened to Hidan?

Had it happened to Hidan, the albino probably would have done something stupid. Kakuzu looked sideways, then returned to his newspaper and wondered who had possessed him, how and why, and he would like to know that right at this moment. Because that had to be it. There was no way he would have done this on his own free will.

Right…?

"News? What kind of news?" She seemed eager.

"Economy." If you wanted to make money, you better be well informed about everything that's happening.

That seemed to make her even more eager and he wondered where the hell the sudden sugar-kick came from. And the interest of economy. He let her take a look at the newspaper.

"Mom always says I'm gonna get bored reading about economy any day soon but I don't believe her! I love reading it!"

Kakuzu stared at her. Something stirred, and underneath the mask a small smile formed. Such innocence, yet so much promise.

No wonder he saved her ass. Good asset for the future.

Sigh.

Time to investigate.

First of all, had he woken up strangely?

A normal person would count waking up by Hidan screaming about his Jashin-sama as pretty strange, but for Kakuzu, that was the most natural part of the day. He would be more worried if the albino didn't shout about Jashin way too early in the morning (sometimes he wondered if the freaking immortal did it to annoy him, and if so, he sure succeeded).
bluenotepad chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
omg can any one see Kakuzu and Hidan chasing squirrels in the forest. the idea made me giggle. XD
MushroomMafia chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
hahaaa~

this was funny. you are the single most creative person i've read for a long, long time...keep it up!
Lanslet chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
and when he saved her he just knew that she was going to be a believer of 'money FTW' why?

That was awesome, thanks for writing it :)
Nico Hayacinth chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Aww, the ending made me laugh. It seems just so that Kakuzu has instincts for that... lol. Nice one shot, overall. :D
what the gaaah chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I laughed at the ending. Of course he saved her because she's interested in economy. ;)
LynnGryphon chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
-falls over laughing- Quirky but cute. Liked the ending. -grin-
wandamarie chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
keep up the good work it was a good one shot rthanks