Reviews for Not Even Death
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
That was such a sweet story.
SNAPE38 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
REALLY BEAUITFUL I CRIED
MistOfHeaven chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
beautifully written
Twilightfans chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
oh my gosh, this seriously just makes me want to cry, it is so very well written, and heart wrenching!
CeliaEquus chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
That's sad. This is a sad story. *Sniffs* I'm all teary at the moment.
shorty-2721 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Absolutely beautiful
gracekathrynm537 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Beautifully written - fantastic job.
The Sexy Muggle Librarian chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Awww. That was so cute and sad. Nicely done.
kittyperry chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Hello, this is a nice story and you are a good writer, but you could do with a bit more proof-reading in terms of grammar, canon and characterisation. Writing is not just about getting your ideas across, but with fanfiction, in my view at least, staying true to JKR's style, vision and story, as far as possible anyway. I hope you don't mind the critique.

The biggest issue I have with your story is that there was by all accounts not more than 19 years difference between the ages of Severus and Hermione. You have him die at 93 and her 55. That's just far too much of an age gap, whatever canon you are following.

Secondly, your characterisation of Severus is very far from that of canon. I know all fanfiction is AU, but this is a bit too AU.
Her Royal Goddess chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
so sad but so lovely. a well written story xx
notwritten chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Interesting to read. Thank you for sharing this. Keep smiling. :-)
geomagic chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Very bitter sweet. Love can be like that. BTW If Severus died at 93, according to the book that would have made Hermione at least 74. He was born in 1960 and she in 1979.
Sharkeygirl chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I really like this story, though it was sad.