Reviews for Ghost Slayers
Seirin chapter 61 . 10/4/2013
Congratulations on finishing your story! Because of you I started to love Val/Naga sometimes even more than Lina/Zel XD I'm joking a bit, you know very well I'm eternal L/Z fan above everything else, but now I can't imagine Naga being with anyone else besides Val ;) This final chapter was very, very good and I'm really happy you are going to write a sequel. I'm looking forward to reading it :) Thank you very much for your effort!
SlayersFan132 chapter 61 . 10/2/2013
'Poor Slimer just wants to have friends.' I cracked up at the end. I can't wait for the second book, if you make one! _
sevichan chapter 61 . 10/2/2013
I could not believe it was the final chapter, I thought you'd be suspended at the climax. wow this fan fiction I liked very much, and I hope to read soon the continuous * _ * I like so much the slayers in this version .. mm but then they do not remember anything when they were ghosts, a real shame, I'm curious to know how to continue. And Philia that at the end of a fist at Xel hahahah it was just, I love this couple, I also like the couple but Philia Lina and Zelgadis and Xellos are my favorites.
SlayersFan132 chapter 60 . 9/10/2013
I'm scared now...ZELGADIS, WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU! Oh, Val, Gourry and Xellos, too.
You need to update!
Seirin chapter 59 . 8/7/2013
We have a serious development here. This action is so addictive and I can't wait to see the next part :)
Seirin chapter 58 . 7/9/2013
What a suspense! What an action! Simply amazing *.*
sevichan chapter 58 . 7/4/2013
nooooo you can not cut so! O_O I want to follow what has happened in ghosts? which has been of them do not tell me that now I am really dead no please! I hope you write more soon because I'm really curious.
Seirin chapter 57 . 6/13/2013
Groaning and roaring Zel XD So the book is very close to reaching its goal... A really entertaining chapter :)
Seirin chapter 56 . 5/5/2013
Things are getting really complicated. The final battle'll be epic...
Seirin chapter 54 . 3/7/2013
Is it me or does this lovely story approach its end? :( And it's getting more and more dangerous...
Seirin chapter 53 . 2/6/2013
Naga and Val are simply the best! 5th victim has to be close to Amelia... I like this chapter like previous ones :)
sevichan chapter 53 . 2/6/2013
wow are really curious to know more, I want to see who is behind the true face of the book, although I think it will not be phil to be fantasmizzato er last but pokotà.
I look forward to also attend the meeting of Val with Xellos, will scramble until Philia not zap on them to divide?
sevichan chapter 52 . 1/2/2013
loool oh guess amleia's face at the sight of naked Val * _ *
mm Maora will always remain in this outfit? while the others are always wearing the same clothes he now fantassma grerà use with the towel and nothing more? lol I predict many embarrassing situations and are really curious to read more.
Seirin chapter 52 . 1/2/2013
Val - ghost who is almost... Uhuhuhu... Next chapter is going to be really funny :D Thank you for the update and Happy New Year!:)
Seirin chapter 51 . 12/9/2012
Things are getting more and more complicated. An intersting chapter, as always :)