Reviews for Lift Me Up
sarahgri99 chapter 1 . 3/13
This was the best fanfiction ever. I feel the need to put a crown on your head and kneel before your glory. The ending was absolutely perfect. Actually everything was perfect. Thank you so much for writing this!
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Great story, and an excellent ending. :D
icedragonfirebird chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This is one of the best things I've read in a while. So good job and keep up the good work
fillette chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
amazing!
WinchesterNimrod chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I LOVE THIS CUTE FUNNY STORY(;
Mossy Stone chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Great story, really enjoyed it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Wow. this was incredible. You managed to give this story a Season 1-3 feel to it. Loved it. Great writing.
need2knw chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Awww so many brotherly feels. Glad this version made it and not the dark one. It's sad enough that they don't mention Adam on the show :(. Anyway love the story.
GirlOfSpring chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I recently started reading stories about Adam and I found this one while browsing through the list. I read it in one go and I absolutely loved it! The relationship of the three brothers made me smile and you made it very realistic.
The Bagel of Justice chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I can't believe this doesn't have a million more comments.

I loved this.

So. Much.

Everyone was in character and the plot was brilliant and the writing was brilliant and it was funny and sweet and did I mention brilliant?

Loved. It.

d,sfhksdhflksdhflhsdflkhdlskfh

slhdsfhdslkhfskldh

ughi'mstillgrinningdsjf

Congrats on the best Adam fic I've ever read ever. I love you.
Anony-mouse chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This story is absolutely fantastic, and I'm shocked it doesn't have more reviews! I am off to read your other stories now...
Science Queen chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
i think this is the most unique story i've read so far!
hauntedlittledoll chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This is an intriguing look at the possibilities of Adam post-Season 5.

There was an uneasy feeling in my gut through the first half of the story, where I wanted to get attached to Adam, but the foreshadowing was too strong, and a sharp sense of relief that followed once the boys identified the problem. It's rare to get that sort of visceral reaction from a fanfiction, and I commend you for evoking it.

A delight to read and reread. I will definitely pass it on.
Soul Music chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Beautiful. Seriously, beautiful idea, beautifully written. Loved it. And I really liked Adam. Semi sad ending as well, which was interesting. Still, loved it!
minaghostwolf chapter 1 . 2/10/2011