Reviews for The Volturi's Promise
DylanObrien-Hoechlin chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
interesting! :D
Justchillingandliving chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
i love it update update soon
TeamAlecVolturi chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
Oh! This is really good! I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update really soon!
Superwholockian814 chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
OMG ! THAT WAS AMAZING! You must make more! Please!
xitsnotLoveX3 chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
I'm going review both chapters so your writing is very descriptive. I like likeee (: Your idea is excellent keep up the good work. Can't wait for Chapter 3!
goldangel123 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Really good story, update soon!
MyLifeIsEdwardCullen chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
:O LOVE IT. UPDATE. NOW. UPDATE!
slinky762 chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
OMG! Thanks for advising me to read your story, it was soooo good! I love the way you describe everything so definatly and really puts a picture in your mind. I love this story and I dont even like Twilight. Which is saying alot. You should read my other story! Bad guys, Bets, and Bandmates even though it might be based off characters you wouldnt know its still pretty good, I think. :D

-Slinky762 3
DylanObrien-Hoechlin chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
OMG i love this story , please please finish it please x
ReadBetweenTheLines1324 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Really well writen,and wait till you update the 3rd chapter!
MoonDance29 chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
Hey, thanks for reviewing my story!

OME, update! This dude Patrick seems very cocky, which is good for a villainous character. But Bella's character seems a little un-Bellaish. She wouldn't leave Edward so quickly, especially if he was in pain.

Great story!
Kyo Sohma Fangirl chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
This is a good story. I really like it. I actually came across the title of this story from imdb.

Patrick's power is pretty awesome. But why would the volturi bother bella when she is about to become a vampire? She wouldn't be considered a liability much longer. Or is patrick just using the volturi name for his own needs?
A is for Angel chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
more please:)
Kiki gabbie chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I really like the main idea of the story, it really caught my eye against all the other ones )) one thing though, try to decribe things more how bella feels and edwards and patrick comes in the story. Just feels though your rushing a bit, trying to get to some good part lol...and im sorry...but i hate the name patrick... i knw its personal thing but theres like 3 fugly boys in my school that are named patrick looooool. Anyways keep it up