Reviews for On the Run
Happy reader chapter 2 . 8/23/2016
Just went through your story: so very cute!
The banter, the caring, the characters...lovely!
HAMUCHA chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Great Neal's pov.
But i like the 1st chapter better. Peter's concern translating to anger is so fun to read.
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This is awesome!
Their banter, Peter's worry that reaced anger and frustation.
Neal's easiness in dangerous situation.
And then Neal got hurt.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
I suspect I didn't review first time I read this, so now I'm saying that it was very enjoyable story. LOVED IT
1983Sarah chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
My two favorite lines were "Congratulations, Peter, you win the 'Most Useless Advice of the Year' award," Neal snapped"

and

"I told you not to get shot."

"Well I'm sorry!" It wasn't like Neal had done it on purpose. "I didn't sign up for this."

The last because it totally sounds like something that my dad would say, well, not that shot part, but whenever something goes wrong he's always "What'd you do that for" and I'm all "it's not like I did it on purpose!...ok, enough about that, great story, I really loved it, it was gripping and funny and true to the characters. I really enjoyed how you used each chapter to tell both perspectives, very creative and it is neat to see how each character is dealing with the situation.
Crystalzap chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
poor Neal everyone always blaming him for bad situations... ;P anyway I loved it ;D
Leesa Perrie chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Really enjoyed seeing both sides of this story, and I often don't say that when I read this type of fic! Gerat characterisation, and the tension and action was palpable throughout! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
aw, those two are adorable! i enjoyed reading this very much! great job!
ferryboat George chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
Delightful whump, I love the telephone format and the banter between Peter and Neal, even in the middle of a tense situation.

Neal grunted and told the hole in his arm to cowboy up

snicker
quillop chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
This was great! Peter's point of view was awesome, and then you blew me out of the water with Neal's. Each chapter has such distinct voice to it! I love how you portrayed Neal, his sarcastic and childish thoughts are spot-on. Amazing job!
Ryla chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Loved your story, made me laugh but you're spot on with your characterizations LOL Great job! This one will be put on my favorites list!
mouse8 chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
Snark on the run - love it!
ilovemyboys chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
I lovee your dialogue for both of these! Especially: "Yes, Peter, I'm super excited that the FBI is dropping in on my escape. I was so excited in fact that I wanted to talk to you about it on the phone." That does sound very Neal-like. I also like him calling Peter "buddy". So cute.
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Awwww, that's so nice. _
GhirardelliFan chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Fun to see it from Neal's point of view. Great work again. you can take the same dialog, turn it into a different point of view, and come up with a substantially different story. Great work!