Reviews for Big Balls
Levells chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Only because I'm watching the first season and just finished the all stars section did I think Eddy. Otherwise, I don't know who I would have thought.

And lol. Eddy escaped somehow. He must be a back door man, eh? ;)
Inyoface chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Heyyy TWIN

this is the start of a new year-houndret. The 300 chapter of my reviewing. Yay. hihihihi

lololololol

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS! XD

sorry, i just felt like going crazy for a review (because of my *state* due to 'brownies'. And this felt like an opportunity. WOOOO. Other reviewers might go WTF. So yea

btw. I like roast beef :D

Hmm, okay, i should start reading this.

'my day started out normal-ish, with all my teammates arguing like usual'

lol

sounds like a usual day for the bladebreakers.

'Our team captain, his worship, was fighting with the only female blader'

hehe, sounds very usual too.

hey, i just kinda realised, i didn't yet figure out in who's narrative you told this. I probs skipped it accidentaly.

'I wasn't paying attention. I was thinking about my favorite balls.'

]]]]]] oh yea!

'That sounds wrong doesn't it?'

oh yes it does, dear unknows sexy male... ]]]]]

'Man, if our coach got wind of this'

soo it can't be tyson... he wouldn't call hiro his coach...

'I'd be interrogated. I hate interrogations.'

come on matey, WHO DOESN'T?

XD

no seriously, what did you do to get EXPERIENCE in that matter, Ray?

I'm gonna call him ray now, because that's my best guess for who it is. Ray is ecsentric... kinda...

'I guess father time had enough of the bitching and decided to scare them into silence'

scare them?

Nooo. that doesn't sound like ray. It couldn't be kai because kai wouldn't have called someone the 'team captain'... unless hiro stole that title...

'We were in the land of the balls. Everywhere in sight was a mean looking ball about 6 foot tall. Ok, that's exaggerating. But they were much bigger than the ones back home, and for this I was glad. When I touched one, I was delighted to discover it was firm to the touch. I let it drop and was ecstatic to see it bounce multiple'

hehe, I know balls that do that ]]]]]

'See? I am eccentric'

yes you are kai (i decided to go with kai, it might be him under the regime of the blitzkrieg boys... though i wonder who 'the only female member of the blitz boys would be... OMG, maybe the rumour is true and Tala IS a girl :O)

'I just kept playing with the superior balls. It was hours upon hours of excitement and ecstasy.'

I love how you make him sound so dirty ]]]]]

"I can't believe this! What's going on?" Steve asked his team'

OMG, steve, that means it wasn't about the bladebreakers at all! XD

Guessing FAIL on my side, haha

"Well, Steve, it seems that we're stuck in some unknown universe filled with balls used for sport,'

LMAO

I love you! that sentence is epic! What a realization, lol.

'How did Eddy get out of here?'

EDDIE! It was him all along! Oh that naughty bloke!

'So... out of curiosity, who did you think it was? Before finding out it's Eddy that is'

OMG, you were PLANNING on this confusion!

Ohhhhh EVIL!

lmao
Mistress of the Arts chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
hahahaha it was Eddy! I got it right! Wheeeeeshka! Mwhahaah!

Funny and cute! XD Pervy too, at least to my mind-set.

Write more please!
ASlaveToWords chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Wow... another super randome one XD hahaha. Well I thought it was Max first but then when he mentioned dropping them... then i knew it was eddy hahaha.
Beywriter chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Hi

Yeah, got it quickly.

It was totally crazy!

I like it, its a good fic.

Beywriter
MagnetaNightfall chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I thought it was Max...lol. I guess I was very wrong! Poor All Starz stuck in a different universe with only them selves and balls for company hehe, your evil, meh so am I! High five! XD
AquilaTempestas chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
AND SHE'S BACK! *throws confetti*

It is a very short story, but I'm too happy you're back uploading one shots that I'm not going to bother commenting on the shortness. Heh heh. I like the title. Very... suss sounding te he.

Now for my favourite quotes:

"I was thinking about my favorite balls. That sounds wrong doesn't it?"

"We were in the land of the balls"

"I was delighted to discover it was firm to the touch"

"I just kept playing with the superior balls"

In conclusion, Eddy is a very dirty person, tsk tsk. Eddy couldn't throw a single one? Disappointing. Eddy is a strange person indeed.

Looking forward to reading more one shots from you O Queen of Parody.

Aquila