Reviews for Stolen
Zane chapter 31 . 10/28/2012
First off, my name is actually Zane, 50/50 chance you may or may not believe it, i don't know... :)

anyways, actually really love this chapter, was playing "Let Me Drive" while reading this, so it made the whole thing a lot more emotional, teared up a little bit :) just one little itty bitty thing to change, with the line;
"As the first song began to play, he quickly switched it to track 7, and waited for the music to flow from the speakers."
Just to keep continuity going on, "Let Me Drive" is actually track 2 on "About a Girl", so yeah, just a tiny little thing, i mean, changing it won't really make a difference really but i guess, any advice is good advice? :)
Storylover158 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
AWWWWWWWWW OOOOOOOO AWWWWWWWWW great job!
ShizuoxIzya chapter 16 . 7/28/2011
Thats so cute and funny I wish they had a halloween episode on degreassi and dressed Riley like this it would be so adorably cute I could see it. Great chapter
The Aluminum Monster chapter 56 . 7/27/2011
It's been so long! Terrific. I feel like Ziley won't be around for much longer, so this is a breath of fresh air.
GhostofaGirl15 chapter 56 . 7/26/2011
Haha, this was awesome! I can't wait for the next update. Zane Riley your fanfictions about them EPIC.
GhostofaGirl15 chapter 55 . 7/26/2011
I loved this, it was so good! I'm off to read the next chapter!
Novelist N Training chapter 51 . 6/4/2011
I totally want to have 'Spread the World" at my school now
Novelist N Training chapter 49 . 6/4/2011
Riley is very good at avoiding situations and topics. Breaking up is now one of those topics
Novelist N Training chapter 42 . 6/4/2011
oh... hot
Novelist N Training chapter 41 . 6/4/2011
I read some of those books!
Novelist N Training chapter 38 . 6/4/2011
this one had such a strong meaning! I hope that you know that your words make people think about their lives now
Novelist N Training chapter 36 . 6/4/2011
Cute! I like how Riley's the mature one of the couple, the more responsible one
Novelist N Training chapter 25 . 6/4/2011
I like the wit in this chapter!
Novelist N Training chapter 17 . 6/4/2011