Reviews for Honesty knows not my name
Hannahbee chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This bittersweetness breaks my heart. But it's so fitting, so typically Shusei and Hotsuma. Wonderful/great work!
tearlys chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
The description and emotion you put into the characters is lovely and deliciously enjoyable. I love the intensity. Keep the fics coming!
AndreaMustang chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This was so meaningful and intense, definitely not fluffy at all! I really enjoyed reading this because it had so many complex emotions in it, and the line between a serious "friend" situation and a serious "lovers" situation was so nicely blurred, if that makes sense. Very nicely done!
Haru-megane chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I really liked the bitter-sweetness in this, it fitted with this awkward point of their relationship so well. It's well-written, subtle but it painted some lovely images in my mind. I loved the way Shusei tried to take a step forward to match Hotsuma's pace, yet still feeling insecure.

Hope to see more fics from you :3
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Nice!
azab chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
i loved it a lot
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Y'know, I've read this fic at least several times now, and I keep thinking, 'I should review this, it's so good.' So finally...

I love the way this is written. The words they say and don't say really capture the quiet sadness of that scene as it felt in the anime. Of course, had it ended like this I'd probably be dead of a heart attack, but anyway. Hope to see more Uraboku from you soon!
Angelstars chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
So beautifully written! I hope that you do continue to write more from them and the series in future! Thank you for sharing!

*adds to favs*