Reviews for Sam Vs The Californian Summer (Written 2010)
Really chapter 9 . 5/19/2015
"Mole" isn't really a uncommon term for double agent. Anyone who reads enough espionage stories would recognize what "mole" means. There is no way Chuck, a Stanford Graduate with spy experiences, does not know the term. But Chuck appears immature in your story all the time so I guess you just want him to be a sidekick for your Sam.
A well-written story. I just don't really like your portrait of Chuck.
rosie.alsides chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Hello. I'm new to the whole fanfic scene so I'm still getting used to reviewing and stuff. So I read your unfinished version of this story first then I read this one and honestly I liked this one better. I liked the plot and how the story flowed. I do still like the other version just not as much, especially with the third person pov. Anyways I wish u the best as u continue your stories.
jj chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I was in the middle of reading it and it just went away. Could you put it up again and rewrite it one your computer and then post it?
DJ Awesome101 chapter 24 . 3/12/2013
Yes you are back! Love the sound of this rewrite!
J'aime lire aussi chapter 18 . 1/6/2012
...did you just say that Alex couldnt stand Sam?

that is messed up!
yashendra2797 chapter 23 . 1/2/2012
wonderful ending to a wonderful fanfiction! u should post the sequel soon! loved reading this ff!
yashendra2797 chapter 21 . 12/24/2011
wonderful chapter! you are on a roll! update soon!
yashendra2797 chapter 20 . 12/24/2011
wonderful chapters. would love to see what happens next. update soon!
Lara chapter 17 . 12/15/2011
More, more, more! your such an amazing writer, so far you write the best fanfics of Alex Rider I've read yet! It's so suspenseful and the tension is killing me! please write more soon! :D
00001111333333 chapter 17 . 11/23/2011
Awesome :D
yashendra2797 chapter 16 . 11/6/2011
wonderful story, but please update regularly!
XxHelixRiderxX chapter 10 . 5/1/2011
Hey, you updated! whoah, this story is great, I love the whole murder mystery idea. sam won't trust the police again any time soon, eh? just a request, but maybe try your hand at a different character's pov? Just to see what other people think of Sam? Just an idea, feel free to igniore! Update soon!
Jesse Wales chapter 9 . 3/15/2011
Why isn't this story complete, but you have a sequal up with 10 chapters already?
KayKit chapter 9 . 2/13/2011
Space Foxes chapter 9 . 2/12/2011
How Come this isn't finished, yet there's a sequel?

Is it cause you're re-editing?

Theta Sigma