Reviews for Sam Vs The Californian Summer
jj chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I was in the middle of reading it and it just went away. Could you put it up again and rewrite it one your computer and then post it?
DJ Awesome101 chapter 24 . 3/12/2013
Yes you are back! Love the sound of this rewrite!
J'aime lire aussi chapter 18 . 1/6/2012
...did you just say that Alex couldnt stand Sam?

that is messed up!
yashendra2797 chapter 23 . 1/2/2012
wonderful ending to a wonderful fanfiction! u should post the sequel soon! loved reading this ff!
yashendra2797 chapter 21 . 12/24/2011
wonderful chapter! you are on a roll! update soon!
yashendra2797 chapter 20 . 12/24/2011
wonderful chapters. would love to see what happens next. update soon!
Lara chapter 17 . 12/15/2011
More, more, more! your such an amazing writer, so far you write the best fanfics of Alex Rider I've read yet! It's so suspenseful and the tension is killing me! please write more soon! :D
S. M. Vargas chapter 17 . 11/23/2011
Awesome :D
yashendra2797 chapter 16 . 11/6/2011
wonderful story, but please update regularly!
XxHelixRiderxX chapter 10 . 5/1/2011
Hey, you updated! whoah, this story is great, I love the whole murder mystery idea. sam won't trust the police again any time soon, eh? just a request, but maybe try your hand at a different character's pov? Just to see what other people think of Sam? Just an idea, feel free to igniore! Update soon!
Jesse Wales chapter 9 . 3/15/2011
Why isn't this story complete, but you have a sequal up with 10 chapters already?
KayKit chapter 9 . 2/13/2011
Void Foxes chapter 9 . 2/12/2011
How Come this isn't finished, yet there's a sequel?

Is it cause you're re-editing?

Theta Sigma
Void Foxes chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
Do you, the author (sorry, I felt the need to be specific :P) have a peanut allergy?
XxHelixRiderxX chapter 9 . 2/9/2011
Whoa, cliffie! Next chapter, please. By the way, I am now registered on fanfic. Yip, its Helix, now known as XxHelixRiderxX. I think you need to check a bit of the spelling, but otherwise this story is great! Update soon?

Good Luck!