Reviews for Pickles and peanut butter
nayin17 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
hahahahahahaha a cute pregnant ginny
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
You should write one about the brothers finding out 3 Other then that great story.
Brooke chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Awww, I loved this! It was so sweet and simple, very excellent!
Penny Lane chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I thought that Ginny was doing it on purpose so that Harry guessed that she was pregnant. That'd have been an original twins-induced Ginny way to tell him. I was a bit dissapointed, cause i hate the I-let-my-feelings-take-over Ginny, i think it makes her look weak, which she is not. But it was good, altogether. You have a nice, easy-going writing style, I think you could do longer and heavier(?) stories with that ability, it helps focus on what happens (mind you, I haven't seen any of your other stories as of yet)
Ginny Weasley chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWW!
lilyluna13 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Great story so far :). Update soon:)
HogwartsDreamer113 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This is so funny. I love the combination of pickles and peanut butter. It sounds so digusting!
BuzzCat chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Very nice. I like this muchly. Poor Harry. He really needs to do some minimal research.
merdarkandtwisty chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
this was hilarous.
smorry chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
loved it
FlowerPower123 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
funny! i think you should continue it as a story thogh..to see the bro's reactions! lol
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Very funny, thanks!
OwlinAMinor chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
That was kinda funny, kinda cute, very Harry/Ginny.

I enjoyed reading it.

whizz kid Potter chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
like it!
Black Gloves chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Hey I really liked it and thought that it was Really well written. Now I just have one request... Could you, maybe, write everyones reactions to the news? Please? Okay, well, I guess I'll just be leaving now, so yeah, bye!