Reviews for Broken In The Early Morn
The Pianist's Touch chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Good piece. It bothered the heck out of me the he got tortured and DIED and it was like nobody knew. I ended up deciding that maybe he didn't tell anybody. But it's like, something like that can't happen without there being some after effects, right?
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I thought the ending to the episode was really abrupt, so I came looking for fanfiction that did it justice. This was really good. I like the way you characterize Cal and Gilian's relationship- how they're close yet so far apart. Very well written, all in all, and I liked that it was mostly from Gilian's POV.
glouton-mana chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I love ! I love ! I love ! I love !
sexyscientist chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Thi is AMAZING! I absolutely love it :) The wring is beautiful, and the story is perfect :D
StepFurther chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
just amazing! it's so cool that he has her and she makes him feel better. that's so sweet! love it!
deathcab135 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Hey. I just waned to say that I'm glad someone wrote a story like this. There is no way Cal could be tortured like that and just be fine. Gil pushing herself away means their is no one there to help so Thanks for writing what needed to be writen for the episode.
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Wow! I love your take on how Cals experience could have changed him. Very powerful!
Fearsome Foursome chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Wow. Just wow. Beautifully written - deeply moving - well done. I'm at a loss for words. Wow. Thank you for sharing.
MissHaunted-MoonLight chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Fantastic. Really beautiful piece.

It always slightly irritates me with shows like this, where such big, life-changing events occur (I mean, he DIED, for heaven's sakes!) and yet in the following episodes, there's not even the slightest hint of trauma.

So this is a brilliant filler-piece to slot in just after 2x11. It really shows the kinds of effects such events can have on even the strongest of people.

Yup, amazing work! Thanks so much for sharing it with me :)

Blessed Be,

Mogwai x X x
binhereb4 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
That was soooo deep and incrediably moving...extremely well written piece - well done