Reviews for Abandoned to the Cold
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 8 . 4/1
3 years without an update? r u going to ever update this story its really good i love it i want to know more... :D please if ur still on ff can u tell me why u havent updated?
purebloodvampireprincessyuki chapter 6 . 3/28
this story is lovely
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 8 . 2/28
i really love this story...please do no drop it,continue it...i know that many years have passed since you last updated but i really want to know what happens next...please update soon
Happy In the Dark chapter 8 . 1/14
Sigh, this isn't going to be the best review, and I'm going to be one of the beings who bother you to update. Its been about 3 years since the last one. ...and that's a lot.

just got to say I was starting to love this story, hope you continue weather it be this year or next year.
Lovina Rossi-Vargas chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
I shall sewer you, AnnAisu. Slytherin, btw
Crimson Ink Blot chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
love the fic
Unknown chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
When Tom refers to the potion that Severus made it's most likely that the potion is what made him a snake.

Hufflepuff(this house are for those with many traits right,if not then slytherin)
Knight Of Space 413 chapter 8 . 10/3/2014
Pleeeaaaase update soon
Luna Bass chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
My God, you are good. You are really really good. You were able to make it seem as though it *could* be that Riddle was just a snake, and almost crushed my tiny little fragment of doubt. Damn. In the good way. You totally had me fooled! You are a master - you left hints for him to be Voldemort, but gave plausible reasons for it to be otherwise. Damn. Just - damn. You're awesome.
The Pianist's Touch chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
Hey! I'm really loving this story, although I have to wonder what they'll do once Harry goes back to Hogwarts. One thing I really like about this story is that Harry somehow manages to be friends with Voldemort without being dark!Harry-he's just a pure soul, wanting to help other people, and even willing to forgive Voldemort for killing his mother. Maybe he can even turn Voldemort sort of good, which is a cool thought. On another note, I've wondered the whole story, since I started figuring the snake was actually Voldemort, about why on earth Voldemort was a snake that just happened to nearly die of cold conveniently near Harry Potter's house instead of torturing minions or something. Is that ever going to be explained? Although I suppose since he's trapped as a snake, he can't really communicate with anyone except Harry, not without magic anyways, so I suppose that would make going about his business rather difficult. So I really like this story, but I see you haven't updated it since June of 2012, and it is now August of 2014. Well, no matter. I would normally assume that the story is abandoned, but I gather that you update this rather sporadically-and may I mentioned that now would be a good time for an update? *hint hint*.
FallenPhoenix2279 chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
Hey love this so far, read this again and again since i started on fanfiction and never got tired of it. thank you for writing this. i am curious to know whether you are going to carry on this story as it has been over a year since you last updated. thanks again
UniverseScoutNebula chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
Hope there will be more coming.
Phantom Trainer chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
it's been longer than a month...just thought you should know! good story though. you should continue as soon as possible.

Phantom OUT!

p.s. I'm a Gryffindor sucker!
LeMasque31 chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
Is this story abandoned? It would be a shame if it were. You're a very good writer, and you've gone into detail regarding Harry and Tom's (Voldemort's?—I don't know what to call him) connection, unlike most authors. The "mindscape" part is quite original. I must admit that my heart breaks a little every time Harry is abused. I even had tears in my eyes a couple of times. I know it's improbable, but I hope you will update eventually.
Rain chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
Hmm... your Harry is very powerful and also very stupid and fake! Taking in all the abuse without even retaliating a bit?! Come on! His accidental magic should have kicked in. Please just abandon this fic... blearghh