Reviews for Abandoned to the Cold
kitty-gurl1 chapter 7 . 7/24
really hoping this fic isn't abandoned!
SaiyaCat chapter 8 . 7/13
UPDATE
SaiyaCat chapter 3 . 7/13
Wow Amazing
Anonymous chapter 8 . 5/13
Seriously, this story is so good! I hope your muse gives you back your creativity cuz you have a really good imagination :)
PercyJacksonDiAngelo chapter 8 . 3/22
soo... WHERE ARE YOU EXACTLY? SO I CAN HUNT YOU DOWN AND SKEWER YOU! IT'S BEEN 4 FREAKING YEARS
Don't abandon this story in the cold pleaaase :-)
mooneysfate chapter 1 . 1/29
i like the premise, tho i think the snake is Riddle,
animal lover13 chapter 8 . 9/23/2015
I think it's been more than a month since you last updated, so I'll get to work on hunting you down. Unfortunately, I'm no Garcia so it'll probably take me several lifetimes to find you. Oh well. It's the thought that counts.

Keep writing.

P.S. I'll give you a virtual cookie (::) and my everlasting adoration if you know where who I mean by Garcia.
breannapierson1990 chapter 8 . 9/6/2015
House , Slytherin

I really love this story,it is so well written. I do have a question though. I was wondering if Harry Potter is going to change sides or become neutral during the war? You said you would update within a month, it has been a few years since you have updated. Are you having a bad case of writer's block?
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 8 . 7/2/2015
Please update! :D
Sky Art chapter 8 . 6/22/2015
I AM HUFFLEPUFF BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN NONE OF THEM YEEEEESSSSSS!
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 8 . 4/1/2015
3 years without an update? r u going to ever update this story its really good i love it i want to know more... :D please if ur still on ff can u tell me why u havent updated?
LunarisDraconis chapter 6 . 3/28/2015
this story is lovely
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 8 . 2/28/2015
i really love this story...please do no drop it,continue it...i know that many years have passed since you last updated but i really want to know what happens next...please update soon
New Procrastination chapter 8 . 1/14/2015
Sigh, this isn't going to be the best review, and I'm going to be one of the beings who bother you to update. Its been about 3 years since the last one. ...and that's a lot.

just got to say I was starting to love this story, hope you continue weather it be this year or next year.