Reviews for Doctor's Choice
Evilnor chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
FYI, the Dream Lord was most likely the Valeyard. (See Trial of a Time Lord, Doctor#6's final story arcs) He was a version of the Doctor supposedly from between his 12th and final incarnations: the Doctor's dark side, if you will. The Valeyard was such a threat that the Master actually helped #6 defeat him, thus implying that the Doctor himself was truly his most feared nemesis. Yes, back in the 80's. Some really good metaphysical psychological stuff going on with some of those classic Doctors . . . (Check out the Deadly Assassin from the Tom Baker (#4) years. Still one of my favorites.)

The relationship between Amy and #11 is interesting, to say the least. I think she's grown out of her infatuation with him, and by the time she's more outside the TARDIS than inside it, he certainly misses her. I think it's verging on a best friend sort of thing, even ignoring the idea that she's technically his mother-in-law.
DreamLady65 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Awesome story! What I loved about the Dream Lord episode was how it gave us a look inside the Doctor's head, and your story did that beautifully, too. I think that what you wrote is how the Doctor really feels.
blanknonedone chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Very witty, I love how you used feelings to contradict with what the character actually said and did. Your stories truly are an inspiration, even if it is only one chapter long. Amy is such a different individual to set foot in the Doctor Who series, but you made her sound natural and interesting. I like your thinking! :) Keep up the good work! :)
Seventhday chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This is so beautiful, amazing.
Lythande1972 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Angsty fun! It seemed really true to both of them. I realy like it. Nice job.
Stellarsiren chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This is brilliant! I love how you have the Doctor remembering Rose and how he felt about her and now how he feels the same about Amy.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/16/2010