Reviews for Becoming
laurelangel chapter 8 . 1/25/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. I wish you would come back to it and update it. If not, any chance of letting me know how the story would end if finished? I hate getting a glimpse of a great story line and then never knowing how it ends.

It is a very fascinating premise.
sangoscourage chapter 8 . 8/30/2010
Excellent chapters! I wonder if two of the boys are going to reprimand Tuon for taunting, reminding him he had only won by seconds, and that Soibhan was exhausted. She could beat him again.
sangoscourage chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
Just read the last couple of chapters I missed reviewing. Very good. I hope Tuon drops his ego soon and accepts Sioban soon.
Mephibosheth chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
Oh! I am SO glad that you are continuing this fic. Besides being an absolutely *terrific* author, this is a side of Sailor Moon that I don't think anyone else has ever considered before!

The kids are so young! The oldest is only ten? That's intense pressure for them. No wonder Kunzite is always so serious. If he's been "in charge" since he was a little boy, he never really had a childhood.

One of my favorite parts of this fic is the mystery involved. How was Lord Zoisite betrayed/disappointed by his previous possible successor? He wants to "join his brothers"? In Elysian? How intriguing! I know that you've planned out the whole thing, but I'm really, really intrigued.

I'm also really interested in seeing how Siobhan turns out. We all know that she really does succeed in becoming Zoisite, but I can't wait to see the process. After all, isn't that why we write? To describe the process of something that we know has happened...

Please keep writing! Ever since I joined a little over a year ago, you have been one of my favorite authors. What a treat to read something new from you again. Thank you very much.
Prometheus FireBringer chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
You came to the realization that retirement does not suit you. Welcome back, graduate.
sangoscourage chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
Excellent, you are dong very well. I like reading stories where I can see it in my mind.
sangoscourage chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Keep going; this proves to be interesting. :D