Reviews for Chuck vs The Jedi
Nellied chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Think casey would enjoy watching firefly? It would be interesting to say the least...
LoveTheColours chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
this was really funny; I liked it. It really kept with the general tone of the show.
Amron chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Awesome!
Renegade.Girl13 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This was awesome! Original and hilarious-you did a marvellous job! Plus, the Firefly reference and Han Solo being a patriot-well, Casey's right, you can't have the movies with Han Solo. :)
jagged1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This was hilarious - very original and creative too. Nice work!
Shining Zephyr chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Oh Casey. You never cease to amuse me.

Loved this to DEATH. Kinda wish they'd do something like THAT in the episode at some point. XD

~Shiny-sama
KuryakinGirl chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
OMG!

Oh, this is fantastic. :D

I love Morgan's coaxing Chuck to the Dark Side, and then his blabbing to Casey that Chuck is the Intersect, a Jedi, *and* an Olympic Gymnast. I'm sure there are a thousand other fun things they could discover while reenacting Star Wars moments.

(I'm imagining a cantina sequence... with Chuck singing and playing the out-of-this-world instruments...)

But, the greatest part was Casey reminding them that they can't have a movie without Han.

A delightful little read. Thank you for sharing it with us!

~K
DarkJackall chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Good story.
iwas13andiwantthisgone chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Just one thing to say:

LOL !

You're a genius :3
AQotL chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Oh man, this was too funny! Chuck and Morgan reenacting Star Wars fight scenes? The Intersect kicking in to help Chuck with lightsaber duels? And Casey as a Han Solo fan? AWESOME!

You had everyone in character, especially Casey. It makes sense that he's a Han fan - they're both tough and sarcastic.

Okay, I'm going to sum up what I thought of this fic in just two words: PURE GENIUS.

Thanks for writing!

AQotL
007chuck chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
wow that is a good one i would never have thoght of that kind of thing.

oh and Morgan would so do that.
Sreya chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Oh, I can so completely see the two of them doing this. (After all, SW has been a frequent reference throughout the series!) And bravo for Casey's move, he certainly caught them off guard.
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Nice story...you could take this further and have Morgan "test" Chuck's full capabilities...languages, music, acting, sports, trick him into rock climbing with Awesome.