Reviews for Lady Of The Own
Harutemu chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
Better then most "Kel has to be a lady" fics, but I still don't understand all the tears. No matter how miserable she is, so many tears just aren't Kel. She grew up having to be stoic and composed, was forced to see an entire platoon of soldiers beheaded for the mistake of one, lived being looked down on as an outsider and a barbaric foreigner... as a Child in the Ilse. She didn't become a crying Girl then, so why would she Now? I admire the woman she is, so I can't say I like seeing her portrayed as a hurt little girl. Kel doesn't dwell on the hurt, she sets a goal and dwells on what she Can do. Didn't mean to be ranty, I just wish I could read one of these where the girl being sent to covenant was Kel, and not generic tomboyish girl from the year 2000-something.
TheRealProtector chapter 20 . 8/28/2013
XD And this is how Kel meets the famed Lioness... I'm dying here :) Umm... I guess it's realistic that after many years in the convent Kel would go soft, but I hope that she gets together and stops crying all the time soon. It's getting on my nerves. I'm not yelling at you, or trying to. I am just hoping that soon you have her transition back into more of the calm, determined, strong warrior that she used to be. I really don't think that even the convent could make Kel cry this much. And update soon :D
TheRealProtector chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
It makes me really happy that Alanna is still giving her gifts. Except- didn't Alanna give her bruise balm in her first year? I am pretty sure she did. But anyways, I think it is realistic enough because Alanna would want her to know that people care. Kay I'm out!
TheRealProtector chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
NO PEACH AHHHH
I'm really sorry my reviews aren't helpful. I just kind of can't think of much to tell you. Except that it's good. And I find it amusing that Kel calls him Damian. :)
TheRealProtector chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
It's gonna be weird with Kel in the Own but not Raoul's squire. Really, really weird. But I am willing to give it a shot and see what will happen. Can't judge just yet. :) Good work so far. Oh, and also...
"THAT IS SO JOLLY!"
That is the best Owen line ever. Especially in response. I'm just picturing this sort of chubby medieval boy in a tunic shouting THAT IS SO JOLLY and it's a great mental picture XD
Ellieandra chapter 20 . 8/2/2013
lol. please update again soon!
cherryblossom27a chapter 20 . 8/1/2013
YAAAY! Im so happy you finally updated! Really great chapter!
Update soon!
EmiStone chapter 19 . 6/26/2012
This is actually really good. Are you going to continue?
PaulaB87 chapter 19 . 3/27/2012
awesome looking forward to another chapter
Isabelle Black chapter 19 . 8/17/2011
Hi!

I really like your take on Kel: That's exactly how a girl is going to act, no mather how strong and determined, she is a person, and seeing dead bodies IS shocking, and fearing for your friend is awful, and of course, if you're feeling guilty you're going to be miserable.

I love how she seems so real, and not like she woke up some day and decided "Oh, I'll have no more feelings and I'll shall not cry anymore because men don't"

And - totally personal and not quite shared opinion - I love seeing a more girly Kel.

Greetings!
mercuryandglass chapter 19 . 4/27/2011
this is a very good story, though sometimes you dont describe enough. i hope that you continue this. update soon.
Knight Mistress chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
Update soon! I like it, I read it all today. :)
somebody chapter 19 . 4/24/2011
i really like the story even if i wish the chapters were longer. update soon!:)
WarriorKnight chapter 19 . 4/24/2011
This is goodD Just wondering though: when is Kel going to toughen up. I mean, I know since Kel's been at the cogent and all she's entitled to crying a bit like a proper lady at times like this, but... Just wondering. ) I'm excited for the next chapter!
TheWackedOne chapter 19 . 4/22/2011
ouch! diss and BURN!

and the ONLY reason for my not lynching you is that you asked so nicely. but no, it doesnt. Your break up of the chapters is awkward and doesnt really work.

please actually work on the story like you did before.

TWO