Reviews for Bonding on Ice
ArkieR chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
SO CUTE CAN'T STAND— *drowns in fluff*
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
No, but I think I need to see my doctor. For some reason...I have the feeling I have diabeties... XD (I really might though, due to real world issues, so it's double irony. XD XD)

So. Effin. Cute.
Crystal Hope Dragon chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This story is great. I can't even remember how many times I've re-read it.
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This was really, REALLY cute. I liked it a LOT. And though there was a little swearing in here I can't say much because it fit the moment. :) It was amazing. Nice job.
NegiYaoi-chan chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
so sweet, I may need to visit the dentist now...
Onyxlight chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Awwwww that was awesome! I love VR
Monkey and Cookee chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
aww x3

this was a really really cute story! x3

keep up the great work :D
InuGurl107 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
OH MY HEATHUS!

This...I..Just... My word! Don't complain if you get my dentist bill! This was so... Undescribably cute! And what a pleasant surprise that you dedicated to me! I just... Words can't describe how much I appreciate it! AUUUUGH! I squealed the whole time I was reading, and had to keep my hand over my mouth so I didn't wake anyone.

This was so amazing! The aura description of Virgil, was perfect. How he glows when he's content. And who better to make him glow than Richie? :D Your writing is so descriptive and beautiful. And the snowy setting, brilliant! I just want to hug you!

May I please, please draw some fanart for your story! This was just so... AMAZING! I think I want to make one in a comic form. But my sketchbook is open and waiting on the couch, calling to me, saying "Draw them. DOIT! She'll love it!" 8D

You are one of the most amazing writers here, and I'm not saying that because you dedicated one of the most beautiful Static Shock fanfictions that I have ever read to me, but because YOU WRITE SO BLOODY AMAZING THAT ART MUST BE MADE OF IT! And I will very happilly supply that art.

I love you. Know that? I now have a very deep need to hug you and keep you in my closet and force you to write fic. Forever. Never age either. Narnia is in the closet. Walk in. Walk out. No aging. ._. But I won't, because you're so amazing, and your wonderful, sugary, beautiful talents must be shared with the world. AND NEVER LET ANYONE TELL YOU DIFFERENT!

It was just by happenstance that I checked FFN tonight to see if any new stories were posted, and as soon as I saw your Username, I was already prepared to get out my sketchbook. :)

Thank you so much, hun! Please, if there is anything I could ever do for you, please, PLEASE tell me! Expect multiple art-action, too! 3