Reviews for Collisions
MBP chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I love your version of the origin of Molly and Arthur. And I love Molly and Arthur. What a wonderful story. : ) Sounds just like them.
MyNameIsSecret chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Yet another brilliant story by Bad Mum. You really should look into novel-writing.
Katamabob chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Aw, so lovely. I love Molly and Arthur! This was brilliantly written and sweet. I bet Molly doesn't even remember Monica now, while Arthur is the love of her life. So much more important. I love Arthur, he's so nice _

Kate
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This review is long overdue, but at least I'm getting to it now! I've never read a Molly/Arthur set while they were at school, but this was pretty good. I loved how you portrayed the teenagers and their relationships - the looking over and giggling was all so realistic! And I love how you characterized Arthur. I did think that Molly seemed a little too shy, but I do think sometimes quiet(er) kids grow up to be very loud adults. I also thought it was a little abrupt the way Arthur just suddenly noticed Molly...

Anyway, sorry if I'm being too critical - overall, a sweet story!
toonsta chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
That was lovely! I really enjoyed your characterisation of Molly and Arthur as younger people, and I especially enjoyed the way you realistically portrayed Arthur mooning over a prettier girl before he noticed Molly, though I found the abrupt way in which Arthur first sees Molly as 'Molly' rather than 'Monica's friend' rather disconcerting.

Overall you made my first reading of an Arthur/Molly fic a fantastic experience! So thank you, and I can't wait to read more of your stories!
silverbirch chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
How on Earth did I manage to miss one of your stories?

This was so sweet and I think it was teh slow burn that did it. They had to stumble their way into each other with all that awkwardness of teenage to cope with.

Molly was so very young, as well, not at all the matriarch she'd become.

I loved it.
Reba0is0Ahmazing chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
this is soo adorable... I would absolutely love it if you updated it!
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
To be quite honest, I picked this one to read mostly because the summary was so dischordant with what I know of you as an authoress. Your stories tend to have a bit more of a grown-up tenor to them, which is one of the reasons I adore them.

This was fabulous. The teenaged angst was angsty, the conversations and reactions were honest and meaningful, and the characters had a depth to them that one wouldn't expect from a piece of this brevity. This story should be held up as an example of the justice one can do to well-traveled themes. Brava.
runningfingers chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I love it! I love Molly and Arthur, and htis is just lovely.
infinity chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I really liked your take on Molly and Arthur. More often than not they are portrayed as 'meant to be' but you showed us a different side to Athur, that he also makes mistakes. Very refreshing. I hope you will have time to update your Bill and Fleur story because I have been longing to read more. You are one of the few authors who, in my opinion, get them (especially Fleur who is often shown as superficial and bitchy). I am looking forward to more.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
This was adorable. Put a big smile on my face, so thanks for that :)
jackptollers chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
you should keep going!
The Predatory Wasp chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
ohh, this was so good! i thin you captured mollys and arthurs personalities really well, and i can;t wait til the next chapter! :)
Manawydan chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
...that has to be the cutest thing I have ever read

I love how awkward Arthur is, and I think I can see flashes of the Molly temper coming into play.

What a wonderful insight into the love lives of Molly and Arthur.
Henrietta Frances chapter 1 . 6/17/2010