Reviews for Tin Soldier
ashlynhope28 chapter 1 . 3/26
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. No, this fandom needs more bonding fics like this. I just love how Ed treated Havoc the way he would a little brother. It's hilarious and heart warming to think about, and it just shows how wise Ed can be when it comes to matters like this. Also, ngl I totally cried at Havoc's story. Thanks for that. :P
Kiratt chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I always love your writing. Great piece. Not enough good stories out there about havoc, and I'm glad I've found this one.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Interesting story.
Lychee Green Tea chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Wow, nicely written. I love the interaction here between Ed and Havoc. Havoc's a bit of an under-appreciated character, although he did get his moments in Brotherhood. I love this.

Cheers,

LGT
almostbritish chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I love your Havoc. So many people write him as silly or incompetent. Yours is gritty, deep, but still funny and lighthearted. Haha, if that contradiction makes any sense at all. Good job!
Reidluver chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Haha! Kid brother to pick up chicks? XD That's so Havoc. Great story, btw. Very sad, but a nice little moment between Havoc and Ed.
Miskcat chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I really enjoyed this! I think Havoc's one of the most underused characters in this story (though he does get more "air time" in certain media than others). So I'm always really pleased to read a story that gives some of his background and suggests that he has as many layers and attributes as we see in many of the others. Well done!
Shironami chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
wow,I haven't enjoyed a story like that in a really long time! it was awesome, so sad and sweet. I love how you kept them both in character so well! I could see the images in my mind and they felt like they could have been pulled from the manga or anime. superb job, it deserves like 1 million reviews!
WargishBoromirFan chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Oh, this is just a heartbreaker, perfect Jean Havoc black humor. With utmost respect, I can only offer screw you, blondie; keep writing. You're doing awesome.
oakleaf chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Awesome.

I shouldn't be on the computer right now... and reading fanfiction even less so.

But this had me hooked from the first word and I couldn't wait to find out how the two bonded.

Again, awesome, epic story. I loved it.
ssadropout chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This story had the perfect balance of humor and horror. Wish we all could get to the place where there would be no more Sadiques (or other casuaties of war and hate).
Inuchron chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Very well written! I'd say you wrote this in the day with a beta-reader _

I like the idea of someone writing more Havoc and Ed interaction, since it's never really explored, and neither is Havoc's military backstory really. Ed's big brother senses tingling was a nice touch.

Great story _

I hope you write more with these two :D

Inuchron

x
Steph's chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Nice story! I loved the idea of Havoc using Ed as a "kid brother" to lure the ladies... hahaha! Sad story, the one about Sadique, but I liked it. And not many people write something as different as a conversation between Havoc and Ed. It was a very interesting idea and you wrote it really well. Excellent job! D
Starry Pink chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
That was a very interesting take on Havoc's past. I really enjoyed this, it was very well done.
AudiblexGasp chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
That was pretty good for "artistic license". I like the idea, and how you kept them in character, despite the angsty backstory of the plot.

C ya!