Reviews for The Path She Chose
Laurie143 chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
Please update soon
PensiveProsperity chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
I like it but I think you hit Bella one too many times. She lost her pack and her children. Rebuilt her pack only to loose it again. Got raped. Had her animal children killed by her ex and her ex best friend. Also she had been betrayed by both Alice and Edward then attacked and turned by Alice. Really? To unrealistic!
Babysis64 chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
oh wow this wa a good chapter as well now the coven knows what happened to Bella maybe Bella can start to heal a bit more hopefully do they know that Bella won't be able to leave her forest for a long time since she is the protector of the forest you for sharing what you did this is a very interesting story i really enjoued reading this
Babysis64 chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
oh wow Bella sure went through a lot didn't she and I hope the don't let Alice and Edward back in actually Carlisle should cancel out their black credit card on them or leave only five thousand a piece in their right.
Babysis64 chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
oh wow so finally Bella is going to reveal what has happened to her how she became a vampire and what not and Bella kept saying she so it must of been Alice right.
Babysis64 chapter 9 . 6/30/2013
yes i think things will be okay until Alice and Edward go back into the family right.I hope she can tell us what happened to her to be changed and what not I'm interested to find out also,but I can wait until Bella is ready to share her full story on how she was raped by ten vampires.
Babysis64 chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
oh wow so the pack and all of her brothers and sisters are close to Bella I guess this way they can feel her pain and help her to heal a bit right.I just hope that coven doesn't force Bella to move in with them or do anything dumb. to betray her once again.
Babysis64 chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
oh wow why do they want her back into their lives they are the ones who left her and the two evils did something to her right. I really hope she doesn't let them back in because I don't think their parents would like what she has to say about Edward and Alice right.
Babysis64 chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
awe poor Bella so everything got taken from her life cause of Edward and Alice huh. I wonder which one is her sire was it Edward or Alice, that waould be interesting to find out.
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
why should Bella go back to the Cullen house they don't deserve to see her after everything Bella went through and what not she lost all of her brothers and a lot of elders right and she had to loose her father Charlie Swan.
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
oh no after 150 years away then they come back to ruin the natives lives again that isn't good at all now is it. Well I hope things work out for Bella for the best and let them go completely after confronting them, and telling them the truth.
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
it's bad enough that the Cullen's change her and left her for dead and now she gets raped can't Bella find her peace and happiness in her new life that would be nice if she could right.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
wow another good chapter. I'm glad that Bella saved Clair and was on duty then couldn't believe she took down five vampires in one day wow. I'm glad that i'm reading this story it is good so far. and intereswting
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
oh my I wonder what happened to Bella since it was shared with her friends I wonder if it was the Cullen's that did that to her. Also if they all know what happened to Bella. Well at least Bella has her friends yet in the werewolves the shifters that is good to know . I wish her and the shifters the best of luck.
Mist17 chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN PRETTY PLEASE?!