Reviews for Pro Bono
Maybe2Morrow chapter 8 . 1/2
This story was amazing! Love how you got Hank and Evan involved in a believable way. Thank you for writing and sharing!
reader50 chapter 8 . 9/24/2015
So glad you finished this. I loved it. It was well written, and I loved Tucker. I loved the story line. I loved that it had a twist of not only a vengeful ghost but a cursed object. The description of the action happening was exciting. I love that Evan rose to the challenge and was even willing to give mouth-to-mouth even though he dreaded it. Thank you for sharing. Kudos to you.
reader50 chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
I like this. I think it would have made Evan's day if Sam had told Evan that he reminded him of Dean as Evan knew how much Sam loved his brother. I love crossovers.
TheBlondeBullet chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Love this beginning, and I never thought about combining these two, but it's actually a brilliant idea!
milkysupernova chapter 8 . 7/25/2015
I haven't watched second show but they're likable enough, love their interaction. Love this fic!
milkysupernova chapter 7 . 7/25/2015
Wow, love this climatic.
milkysupernova chapter 6 . 7/25/2015
Wow, not a single swear word, impressive. I gotta try your way.
milkysupernova chapter 5 . 7/25/2015
:o okay you're the queen of cliffhanger. Jump to next!
milkysupernova chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
Hope his little brother's fine!
milkysupernova chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
This is lighthearted story I need after long day. I've been hounding on your stories because now don't have life and had not read any good fics in ten year running when Supernatural air. I'm impressed by your serious skill while I'm just a small fry over writing, enjoying reading your story than my own. My friend is Supernatural writer and reintroduce to watch, I'd been on marathon this few months. Now like fanfiction more than show as Dean could use extra set of help, watching brother always cover in sauce of bloody look had me incredulous whenever they go off into sun riding car for many deleted scene, I can see in the horizon. I totally get it as they can't afford on medical bills over food. Resting is not in Dean's dictionary at all. He does rest, it's different version when there's nothing related to Supernatural investigation. Off to 4th! :p
milkysupernova chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
lololololol, this hardy boys are my favorite characters. hmm.
milkysupernova chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Yay! There's doctor in the house! jump to 2nd.
girlwinchester67 chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
LOVE this! both sets of my favorite brothers! Would love to hear the end... maybe hank and Evan learn a little ghost hunting?! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 1/13/2015
Awesome reading!
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
You wrote a story I enjoyed when I read it this morning. Thanks for posting it.