Reviews for Pro Bono
Awesome reading!
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
You wrote a story I enjoyed when I read it this morning. Thanks for posting it.
Wardove706 chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
That was a very good story! I'll admit, I know very little about Royal Pains (I've seen maybe two episodes total?), but even without that knowledge, I was able to follow and understand the characters.
GoldenEyes chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
Thank you for this great story. I love how you showed how similar how their lives have been. It's was suspenseful, thrilling, funny and all around great. This is such a great read. I hope you continue writing.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
Great job, very nice plot with both universes nicely meshed. You should write more crossover for these two shows.
severinas.96 chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
wow... that was... BAD! it's now 3 o'clock in the morning and I should be sleeping for hours! I started this at 11 and I couldn't stop... so now I'm finished...
this was one of the best stories ever! seriously! I can't really put my finger on why exactly but it was just perfect. apart from the obvious things (the characters were awesome and true to the shows and the story was great), your fic had that something more that few have :)
so yeah thanks thousand times for this awesome fic!
becca65d chapter 8 . 5/11/2013
Don't usually read crossovers but this one was good
Um. . .someone chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
Freaking Epic :) Love the brother bonding
KFF chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
I really enjoyed the story. You had the characters well written, the plot worked. It was a very good crossover :). Will you contimplate a sequel perhaps?
Katie Shimkus chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Please write more!
Neshomeleh chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
I liked the story.. and I thought about writing a crossover with RP and SN myself, but wasn't sure it could work...but you proved it would...so I'm starting on it soon... Thank you so much
scootersmom chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
I loved this crossover story. I enjoy watching Royal Pains(although Super natural is my FAVORITE) so it was fun to read a story with both sets of brothers! It was very exciting and full of action. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
angelthefish chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
Wonderful story! I like how you seamlessly worked the two shows together and centered it all on the brother relationships. Loved it!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
So. Blokdy. Glooilod!
AfterMidnight8 chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
Absolutely amazing! Probably the best crossover I've ever read. Loved it!