Reviews for We Come to Life Beneath the Stars
Wow, right off the bat im thinking that Bella is a cunt because of the way she is describing her mother. Im going to stop reading here half way through chapter one because there is nothing attractive about a character that disrespects the woman that gave up her life to have them. Disgusting
Patty T chapter 19 . 6/21
Fabulosa historia! Gracias por compartir
You are a good writer. I could say more, but that's simple and honest and the best thing I can say to you.
MJo Darcy chapter 1 . 5/18
This story gets me EVERYTIME. You cannot imagine how many time I've read it. This is probably my 8th time reading it again. This is gold. Like publish-worhy type of gold.
Love It!
The first sentence of this chapter says that Edward has been sleeping alone for years...I highly fucking doubt it!
thank you for this sweet love story:)
jm chapter 18 . 2/15
just found this fic and have to say again, your writing is very good and the ideas, the subject are timeless. also, this Edward as down-to-Earth as he seems is not your usual one. we are used to either rich, confident, sexy, controlling demiurg or to broken, homeless outsider. struggling Edward that has no money, no charisma in the beginning, doesn't make good first impression, is not easy to be attracted to. once, we or rather Bella takes a better look , she sees treasure hidden behind the attitude, The Edward we all fall in love with every time we start reading new story. :)
jm chapter 17 . 2/15
this story is amazingly written and focuses on things that usually don't get much attention in the Twific world, like family, parents, roots, relationship between relatives. i really enjoyed reading this:)
bethabetha chapter 5 . 2/3
loving this story so far, but i have to say that this is one of the very few ff Renees that i absolutely hate. i do t care what charlie says about it, she’s a terrible person.
cheshire15 chapter 19 . 12/28/2017
This was a beautiful story. Thank you
scarlson31 chapter 19 . 11/20/2017
This is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. Thank you, beyond words, for sharing it.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/12/2017
Awwwwwww
Guest chapter 19 . 10/22/2017
This is a beautiful story, thank you
goaggies chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
At the risk of oversimplifying how wonderful this story is, I have to say that was really, really good. Thank you.
5,115 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »