Reviews for We Come to Life Beneath the Stars
Mona69 chapter 19 . 5/20
Etsy sweet story. Great details.
Nicole Blaire chapter 19 . 5/20
Your imagery is so incredibly alluring. I was sucked into this story with your opening paragraph and your momentum carried me until the very end! Your depiction of relationships, romantic and not, was so real, honestly it's so refreshing. I think it's so easy to make Jacob and Renee the bad guys, but they're not just two dimensional people. They have backstories and fears that shape the way they make decisions and I love that you took the time to establish that! Also, I think Emmett is my favorite character here. I think he's another one that people easily throw into a general loud-and-goofy box, but you evolved him into someone so much more! Someone with equal parts fun and wisdom. I would have loved to see your characters interact with each other more, but I think it also takes a lot of strength to know when to end a story on the perfect note instead of dragging it out for nostalgia's sake. Job well done!
somewhereinbetween78 chapter 19 . 2/21
“And I want seventy more” GOD IM GONE BUTTERFLIES x100000
somewhereinbetween78 chapter 10 . 2/21
“But sometimes, it’s just so easy to fall.” DAMN
somewhereinbetween78 chapter 6 . 2/21
The Abraham Lincoln thing made me laugh out loud. That was awesome
Elisabeth123 chapter 19 . 11/27/2021
Lovely Thanks so much
Guest chapter 19 . 10/29/2021
This story is beautifully written and beautifully told.
Jenycullen chapter 19 . 6/3/2021
Your writing is so beautiful, thank you for sharing them with us.
thelightnina chapter 19 . 4/24/2021
Thank you so much for not including authors notes in every damn chapter. It’s so obnoxious and made reading so much more enjoyable!
Paliia chapter 19 . 4/9/2021
Awwww ! I loved this so much
anyagal chapter 19 . 4/3/2021
What a beautiful story. Thank you.
AstridCullen chapter 1 . 4/2/2021
I hope this story gets published. You are an incredible writer. I was crying from start to finish because I was able to relate to the characters so well. The way you wrote this story was so incredible. I can't describe how happy I am that I was able to read this. I can't wait to read your other stories.
AstridCullen chapter 19 . 4/2/2021
this was so beautiful. thank you so much for sharing this story.
atouchofcitron chapter 19 . 3/14/2021
looooved this story so much. thank you for this!
Lyndseyxx chapter 1 . 3/8/2021
Love this story, thanks so much for sharing
5,227 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »