Reviews for We Come to Life Beneath the Stars
cealm chapter 19 . 8/14
Such a great story. The characters and relationships were true and real. So well done!
Zhee chapter 1 . 6/29
This is the first time I'm reading this, this year... and maybe the 6th time since it was completed. Love these Edward and Bella so much
Jenniferdevonsimon chapter 19 . 6/25
Absolutely one of my new favorite stories

I just spent the last two hours on the treadmill reading, thanks for the long workout because I had no idea so much time had passed because I was so into the story...
Jenniferdevonsimon chapter 16 . 6/25
That is the best chapter of any story ever written...

It had so many feelings, intense feelings in it and I felt like I was Bella and I could feel everything

Absolutely wonderful
mspstar97 chapter 19 . 6/14
This was breathtaking. I didn't expect it to be so good. It was enthralling and moving all the while being light and satisfying. You wrote this piece beautifully, and I found myself not only rooting for Bella and Edward but believing in them. They're so real, and I adore them. Your characterization, writing style, and plot were sheer perfection. Thank you so much for writing this. :)
deedee2011 chapter 19 . 6/6
Great FUCKING STORY! LOVED IT
kayk806 chapter 19 . 5/5
awwwww this story is sso cute. i love it thank you.
She pushed to hard. She doesnt have the right to know.
Jadeeeee chapter 19 . 5/1
I love your writing and everything you write. I've never written a review more honest than this. The fluff you write makes me cry and every nerve tingle with hope that one day someone will find their Edward or their Bella or whoever they can to love them to Oblivion. Thank you for teaching a cynical pessimist what to wish for. I hope that you write this from experience, because if you have known a love like the one you write about here then the world is a better place than I thought it was.

Thank you more than words can express,
Jade
Im glad they are getting along but some of bellas comments are stupid. Did you have it surgically removed? Why would she say that?
aussietwilight chapter 19 . 4/29
Beautiful story, thanks for sharing your talent!
LemonDropMartini chapter 19 . 4/28
This story is amazingly beautiful. Thank you for sharing it.
Zveka68 chapter 19 . 4/26
excellent story love it!
DanielleIAm chapter 19 . 3/14
This is like, the most beautiful story, ever. I can't even express the love I feel for this. I just loved it.
jennayg123 chapter 19 . 1/29
I became absolutely obsessed with this story this weekend and couldn't stop reading. This was absolutely amazing and I couldn't get enough of it. Loved it so much!
5,098 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »