Reviews for We Come to Life Beneath the Stars
She really does say stupid things. Stuff she says i wouldnt say...its rude.
Mrs.Lautner.Wolf chapter 2 . 6/16
She says she doesn't miss Jake but I beg to differ.
I thank you from the bottom of my heart and soul for writing this.
archy12 chapter 19 . 6/14
Sigh. And there it is-our HEA!
This story was a pleasure to read-well thought and well-written.
I see this is the last story you wrote on ff. Did you go into original fiction after this? It wouldn't surprise me to discover you are a published author by now.
Thank you!
archy12 chapter 18 . 6/14
Okay, no lottery or miraculous inheritance, but Esme recovering well, coming home, bonding with Bella,and Bella getting closer to her mom...these are no less than miracles.
And Edward is happy.
archy12 chapter 17 . 6/14
I would say there's a sea-change in Renee, considering everything. And Edward handled her questions so well!
archy12 chapter 16 . 6/14
I am impressed with the lovemaking scene-a perfect balance between the physical and the emotional. That's really difficult to write!
Yeah, I too wish he would suddenly inherit millions, or find buried treasure!
archy12 chapter 15 . 6/14
Why would Renee come to Seattle to speak with Bella? Strange!
I hope Edward got a good price for the house. As for the china and any other collector's items, he should consider selling it. Yes, he is a sentimental guy, but stuff is only stuff. Right now they need more money so Esme can be cared for properly.
archy12 chapter 14 . 6/14
I hadn't expected Esme to be so witty either, more like...sober and serious. But I am glad she is what she is!
archy12 chapter 13 . 6/14
Oh, so the house isn't sold yet. Is Rosalie looking at the same house?
Of course things will improve. Life has its ups and downs-for everyone.
archy12 chapter 12 . 6/14
So, basically things have started tumbling down with Edward just a month before Bella joined the firm. I don't know much about the mortgage thing, but when he sold the house, didn't he get to keep any money it fetched? Did the bank take everything?
Or did it all go to the hospital?
Of course he feels bad he wasted two years and a lot of money at Dartmouth. It could have helped his mom so much.
archy12 chapter 11 . 6/14
Well, Bella tried with her mom. Now it's up to her.
And finally Tanya's mystery has been solved, and Edward is ready to share.
archy12 chapter 10 . 6/14
So Bella finally guessed Edward is hard on money. Maybe his mother's medical bills are high?
But then, who is Tanya and why would she send him a cheque?
And Bella told him about Jake. Good. That's one thing out of the way.
And they are on the same page feeling-wise and...kisses and everything.
At least Edward will eat better now. :)
archy12 chapter 9 . 6/14
Heavy stuff!
Edward does have a kind heart though, whatever facade he puts up otherwise. Seriously, how many guys take care of their girlfriends/wives like he did? Not that they have a label right now, but I can't explain it any other way.
archy12 chapter 8 . 6/14
So Edward is an accomplished pianist? I wonder how he got into accounting.
They had such a lovely time in the park. Hopefully Edward won't shut himself away from Bella in the future. In fact, he would benefit if he could be this friendly in the office!
5,017 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »