Reviews for We Come to Life Beneath the Stars
CafeMoCha chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
I'm sorry, my fingers are damned clumsy on this tiny keyboard. I'll just continue, shall I? Well, I meant to say, you've created a beautiful patchwork of simplicity and beauty. You've tried your best to write relationships as they are - human, flawed, frustrating, and sometimes, oh sometimes, utterly perfect. And I want you to know that your effort And consequent success has been recognized, appreciated and applauded, even if the cheering squad was a Madison Square sized imaginary read along audience in my head. To me, your work deserves to be noticed for the dozens of intricacies you take the effort to work into the story. The word-play in some of your narration... I was doing a slow-clap in my room. I don't know if you'll ever read this review, but there was no way I could let such literary potential pass by without comment. So I'll wish the very best in all your future endeavors, and leave you with the hope that you will continue to write stories that ring true, with people who seem so heft-achingly real.
- CafeMoCha
CafeMoCha chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
Your work - it astounds me. You've created a beautiful
Nicffwhisperer chapter 19 . 10/26/2014
This was beautiful. Thank you.
Vernoodle chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
Vernoodle chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
I love this so far! I'm so curious to find out what is going on with Edward!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/15/2014
I wish I could unread your story and then read it again...and again...and again.
smiley5656 chapter 19 . 10/3/2014
I just wanted to say I loved this story! So beautiful! You are an excellent writer! Bravo!
MJo Darcy chapter 19 . 9/27/2014
Pure perfection.
Darcy chapter 19 . 9/20/2014
Thank you so much for this story!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 19 . 9/12/2014
Oh my I absolutely loved this story! The characters, the story line, the romance was all just so freaking perfect!
Crystal chapter 19 . 9/6/2014
Wow… this story was just fabulous. I loved every moment of it.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/6/2014
She is a hypocrite.
Ellinor chapter 19 . 8/6/2014
Yes, I enjoyed reading this, again. So much.

Thank you for sharing your talent!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
She pushed...she took her bad day out on him.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
"I'm peaceful in the pleasure of my own company." Words to live by!
5,076 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »