Reviews for We Come to Life Beneath the Stars
cbzoo chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
my guess is Edward is taking care of his ailing mother and has to pinch is pennies, hence the hoarding of food, only enough to buy a small coffee and sullen attitude
Clarine chapter 19 . 3/12/2014
Merci pour votre histoire, vos personnages, votre écriture, si émouvants. J'ai eu, en vous lisant, l'émotion à fleur de peau. C'était beau.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/1/2014
There she goes with that mouth. Why on earth would you say something about sleeping in cars when he actually could be sleeping in it? Not a funny joke and a total foot in mouth.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
She's kinda whiny when she's the one who dumped him.
Eeyorefan12 chapter 19 . 2/1/2014
I have immersed myself in Twilight fanfiction for a couple of years now and I've found most of my favorite stories through recommendations. Somehow, and I find it surprising, I missed this one until today. Someone on Twitter randomly mentioned it in the morning and I popped over to have a look. Little did I know that I would lose pretty much my whole day as I read all 19 chapters from start to finish, barely getting my household chores taken care of! I was instantly captivated and just could NOT stop reading. As a matter of fact, I wound up reading the entire story on my iPhone, carrying it from room to room as I went through my day and reading at every opportunity. Your writing is just beautiful, your prose and dialogue is expressive and realistic. The story itself, and the journeys that both Bella and Edward take, was wonderfully realized and I especially liked the parallels you drew between their life circumstances and how each learned from the other. Brilliant job. I have been a writer of fanfiction myself (in a 'past life' I like to tell people, and for a TV series most current readers wouldn't even remember) so I know what it takes to really put yourself out there. You have done this with your writing, especially this novel-length effort. I feel that I HAVE read a novel today, actually. Yes, the character's names make it a fan-focused effort but otherwise, this is simply good fiction. If I had paid for it in the bookstore, I'd have felt I'd gotten my money's worth and the fact that you have generously shared your talent with us for free is a gift. Thank you! It looks like you haven't written anything new in a while but if you have and you are sharing it elsewhere, I'd love to know about it. :)
ahhleesaaa chapter 19 . 1/19/2014
Loved it!
cejsmom chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I just finished rereading this for the 3rd time and it is just as special - maybe even more so than when I first read it. It is so hard to find as well written stories now, although there have been some spectacular ones. The personality that you gave to your characters has never faded - I hope they are happy playing with their children, on the banister, with their families all around them.
AMP2004 chapter 19 . 12/31/2013
I wish I could remember who recc'd your amazing story to me! I thoroughly enjoyed your writing! the relationship between Bella and Renee especially pulls at me as my mother and I also struggle to accept each other for who we are. Thank you for sharing your gift and Happy New Year!
sparkledamnu chapter 19 . 12/21/2013
What a wonderful story! Thank you for giving us a fic that is more story than sex. There are too few of those today. Don't get me wrong, I love a good bit of fluff but this is just perfect the way you've written it.

Thank you for writing for our fandom. I appreciate you and your words.

Elaine - Sparkle Elaine Damnu Phillips on Facebook sparkledamnu on twitter and all fanfiction sites
zeeber chapter 19 . 12/20/2013
Thank you for sharing your words...loved this...Brenda
czars chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
wow to this story, this writing, to you. everything was so beautiful and poetic. the romantic relationship build was great, the relationship between bella and her mother so complex and real. how bella explained how she fell out of love, so honest.

i'm so thrilled by this story. i just wanted a simple romance which i can't seem to get from published work now and this really delivered. you truly are a fantastic writer.
Debra doo chapter 19 . 12/14/2013
This was just precious. Thank you.
R4Ever chapter 19 . 12/10/2013
What a lovely, lovely story. Your characters were funny, angsty and romantic. I read it straight thru I just couldn't put it down. Thank You:)
R4Ever chapter 9 . 12/9/2013
I've meant to say thru out this story You Are Very Funny -you make me laugh out loud-my husband thinks I'm crazy LOL
quirky-circus chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Just letting you know this is my favourite twilight fanfiction of all time :)
5,016 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »