Reviews for We Come to Life Beneath the Stars
mave88 chapter 19 . 10/15/2013
So... where to begin?
I think you had me at your first sentence. Your descriptions of characters, relationships, situations, the dynamics, they're simply amazing. I got sucked in bad and just felt every little bit of it. The things I could relate to and the things that I couldn't. I can't even explain it right. You've explained feeling and situations down to a T.
And the pre-lemon on chapter 13 is a million times better than many full on lemons I've read. All of your writing was fantastic, a perfect combination of humour, romance and drama.
I kind of wish I had read this as it was published cause your chapters are worth the wait, and the anticipation probably made it all the better. Needless to see I'll be reading more by you soon. ;)
Thanks for a magical time!
mave88 chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
This was magical. I'm loving the whole story, but this chapter in particular was magical. So well written, got me smiling the whole way through. Can I have this Edward for a little while? Can I?
twifan49 chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
This push and pull between Bella and her mom hits right at home. As a mother of three, it's been hard to let go as they have grown older. I have one that has been waffling between decisions/options for the past year. She has finally decided and I try hard not make any negative comments as I just want her to be happy. I have another (my middle son) that jumps right off the cliff without looking or making sure his parachute is on tight. What Renee says to Bella about failing with everything you have fits my son. He never takes any advice and does everything the hard way... but he is brave and jumps right in and looks at everything as a learning opportunity. I keep telling myself he'll eventually get it right!

Such a fantastic story... I've been in tears several times and almost don't want this to end!
twifan49 chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
That was the best first kiss ever!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
You go girl!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Jfc, this is so well-written it makes me want to cry.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/1/2013
This story was absolutely beautiful! I'll admit, in the beginning, I wasn't so sure I was going to like it. But I stuck with it and I'm so glad that I did because it was amazing. This last chapter was perfect! You are very talented! Loved it!
MiaLuthor chapter 16 . 9/21/2013
Ok - Thank you so very much for the best ever Ed and Bell fanfic ever . But, there is something more than that here. I hear you, the author. Your gift for details and description and for sharing them... Thank you.
Muffinmum chapter 19 . 8/28/2013
I really enjoyed this story, thankyou
and.whatnot chapter 19 . 8/26/2013
I loved this! Fantastic writing.
lesuse chapter 19 . 8/16/2013
This is one of my favorite stories! And, this is my second time reading it! I'm sure I'll come back again and again! Thanks for sharing your talent!
Tashakcooks chapter 19 . 8/8/2013
Beautiful story!
A little Blur-ry chapter 19 . 8/7/2013
Loved it (: Thanks so much for sharing it
MiserysMama chapter 19 . 8/4/2013
I can totally relate to Bella in this one. My mother was just like hers, except for the fact mine said I'd never amount anything. Don't get me wrong, I learned a lot from her. One of the most important things being, never to berate my children to the point of feeling less than who they are. To encourage them and praise them to become who they are and letting them know that they can accomplish anything they set their minds to. To never be a quitter and to respect themselves. If you respect yourself, others will respect you. Thank you for a great story.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
This chapter made my heart smile. Ugh. That's so cheezy, but true nonetheless.
4,993 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »