Reviews for We Come to Life Beneath the Stars
cejsmom chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I just finished rereading this for the 3rd time and it is just as special - maybe even more so than when I first read it. It is so hard to find as well written stories now, although there have been some spectacular ones. The personality that you gave to your characters has never faded - I hope they are happy playing with their children, on the banister, with their families all around them.
AMP2004 chapter 19 . 12/31/2013
I wish I could remember who recc'd your amazing story to me! I thoroughly enjoyed your writing! the relationship between Bella and Renee especially pulls at me as my mother and I also struggle to accept each other for who we are. Thank you for sharing your gift and Happy New Year!
sparkledamnu chapter 19 . 12/21/2013
What a wonderful story! Thank you for giving us a fic that is more story than sex. There are too few of those today. Don't get me wrong, I love a good bit of fluff but this is just perfect the way you've written it.

Thank you for writing for our fandom. I appreciate you and your words.

Elaine - Sparkle Elaine Damnu Phillips on Facebook sparkledamnu on twitter and all fanfiction sites
zeeber chapter 19 . 12/20/2013
Thank you for sharing your words...loved this...Brenda
czars chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
wow to this story, this writing, to you. everything was so beautiful and poetic. the romantic relationship build was great, the relationship between bella and her mother so complex and real. how bella explained how she fell out of love, so honest.

i'm so thrilled by this story. i just wanted a simple romance which i can't seem to get from published work now and this really delivered. you truly are a fantastic writer.
Debra doo chapter 19 . 12/14/2013
This was just precious. Thank you.
R4Ever chapter 19 . 12/10/2013
What a lovely, lovely story. Your characters were funny, angsty and romantic. I read it straight thru I just couldn't put it down. Thank You:)
R4Ever chapter 9 . 12/9/2013
I've meant to say thru out this story You Are Very Funny -you make me laugh out loud-my husband thinks I'm crazy LOL
quirky-circus chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Just letting you know this is my favourite twilight fanfiction of all time :)
TangerSoto chapter 12 . 11/20/2013
Just thank you for writing. You give me hope: for me and my parents, for me and me children, for me and my husband, just for me)
Thank you! Something new?
meleelove chapter 19 . 11/12/2013
Loved it. It had all the components in it to make it a great story!
Emmii chapter 19 . 11/8/2013
Very nice story, thank you for sharing it :)
77Steph chapter 19 . 11/5/2013
So, so sweet. I loved the last chapter and it didn't need an Epilogue, ;)

Thanks for leaving this up on FFN so the slower of us can eventually discover it too.
msmargo chapter 19 . 10/21/2013
ahhh, just exactly what we all want.

but, i forgot to ask, the thing with the styrofoam peanuts and pixie stix, is that a real thing, or did you just pick a couple of random things. because i can't really think of a good practical joke using styrofoam and pixie stix.
and also, does this get the prize for the dumbest question a reader has ever asked?
msmargo chapter 10 . 10/20/2013