Reviews for We Come to Life Beneath the Stars
;O]
kstar0330 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
;]
BelleDean chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
the way her mother badgers her is so familiar (different comments - but then again - sort of the same). and man, she needs to get out, get drunk, be young.
BelleDean chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
mothers and daughters never seem to have an easy time - and the mothers who reflect their own ambitions and goals onto their daughters are so many. And then daughters dare to fail them - at least a little. and poor Renee here seems to thin-skinned, ill-equipped to deal.

that breakup was also right on the money - without the drama - the way it's usually done. the real drama-self-pity- then always follows when all is over.

really enjoyed this chapter.
Wardrob07 chapter 19 . 11/7/2012
This story was great, thanks for sharing it with us. You are talented characters were believable and this Edward was perfect. Though I would like a small epilogue I guess this was enough and very very sweet. Thanks again:)))))
Wardrob07 chapter 18 . 11/7/2012
So sweet...
Wardrob07 chapter 16 . 11/7/2012
Very nice, I love how they have found each other and how connected they seem to be now. You made that transition from co workers to friends to lovers very real and believable.
Her mother is weird woman. I can't relate to that part of the story though, but I know few examples from my real life, it's sad when child can't confide in parents and when they don't even try to understand and support their child.
Wardrob07 chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
Well, thank god her mother made a first step. He behaved like a child all the time, and Bella already tried to speak with her before.
Another make up session interrupted...Ugh...:)
Wardrob07 chapter 11 . 11/6/2012
WOW, you gave me goosebumps with this chapter... Poor Edward :(
Wardrob07 chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
Awwww this was amazing, romantic, just perfect first date! You are master of description really, so good! Can't wait to read more and see where they are heading from this. Beautiful!
Wardrob07 chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
Finally! I enjoyed this chapter very much.
Wardrob07 chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
Finally a little bonding for these two!
Wardrob07 chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
Wow! I'm glad that Bella told them off, every sigle one of them. Starting from Jake, I guess she needed that closure and now, please can we leave him behind? LOL
Second to her overbearing mother, gah, what a difficult woman, but it feels to close to home. Great chapter.
And Edward, oh Edward, what is his problem, poor dude, I hope he opens up to Bella soon :)
Wardrob07 chapter 4 . 11/6/2012