Reviews for We Come to Life Beneath the Stars
VanessaJJ chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
I'm on my way to finish your story but I wanted to write now and tell you how great this chapter is, so cute, so simple, so beautiful
Abaire chapter 19 . 7/6/2013
One of my favorite stories, and I have read dozens. Beautiful job! Thanks for sharing.
bellalcullen chapter 19 . 7/5/2013
Somehow I discovered this beautiful poignant AMAZING story and I am the richer for having read it. I literally devoured it! It is so beautifully written. You have an amazing talent. I could feel every emotion these two shared, they were so richly drawn and woven. I loved the slow sweet burn. I love that they truly LOVED before they hopped into bed. This was one of those rare stories that was truly a love story and the lemons merely added to their love, just another dimension to the true richness and depth these two shared. It was, simply and so grossly understated, one of the most beautiful and precious stories I have ever read. I feel I shared a treasure, a true gift, getting to see into the hearts of two of the kindest and most loving Edward and Bella's I have ever read. I loved it and it will remain with me for a long time to come. Thank you for sharing it with me!
Abaire chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
I thought you were going somewhere else with Edward and his OCD tendencies. I thought maybe aspberger syndrome or something else diagnosable... But maybe he's really just stressed, making alimony payments, something along those lines. Anyway, I'm finally starting to see a likeable Edward in here.
Abaire chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
"I'm peaceful in the pleasure of my own company." Beautifully said. Your prose is truly poetic! Very well written so far.
Juklok chapter 19 . 6/29/2013
I've come across this story so many times, but for some reason I didn't read it. And yesterday I thought: "Why not?" And here I am so HAPPY that I've read it, 'cause this is one of the most touching stories I have ever read. And you're brilliant writer! The way you described the feelings is amazing. And I always see this story on favorite's lists and now it will be on mine too.
So thank you very much for sharing it with us.
xoxo
alchemilla mollis chapter 19 . 6/23/2013
Gah, read it all in one sitting. Well, I did sleep for a few hours.

Fantastic. Worthy of its reputation.
PaulaPr chapter 19 . 6/14/2013
Amazing! I really enjoyed reading it! What happened with jake?
SLKerouac chapter 19 . 6/13/2013
Loved the story! Edward is so lost. He doesn't know what he needs to do because everytime he does something, something else goes wrong. Bella starts working at the office in which Edward works. She sees him at first as arrogant and self centered. After watching him and seeing what is going on Bella sees that something is going on that no one in the office knows about. The camping trip starts to break down the walls that Edward has built. Bella wants to know more about him, to know him, the real him. She knows that it is there but is hidden behind all the sorrow in his life. Bella has her own problems with Jake, her mother Renee and her own self esteem. She starts her own journey. First with Jake which after a few days feel like she is starting to live again. Then her mother with be a process. After a long process Bella is able to get Edward to open up. She tells him that she likes him and that she wants to be there for him. Edward finally lets Bella in. He tells her about his Dad, about school, about his mother and what happened, the house and how he is trying to figure out how to take care of all these problems. They open up more and more with each other till there is no holding back. They tell each other about the love for the other. It was a surprise for both as they thought that they would scare the other away. With Bella's help Edward is able to get the support that he needed to start solving problems. She is there with him for his mother, the house, helping find a place for Edward and Esme to live and to help him get back some of his self esteem. He loved his family home but he was told by his mother that it was pulling her down with all the memories there. He saw that they both needed a new start. The love between Edward and Bella grew. They did not want to be without the other, it was too hard. Bella was able to find a job that she really liked, that had growth for her and the best part was that her and Edward did not have to hide their relationship. Everything was falling into place with their lives. Bella and her mother were working out their problems, Esme was walking and wanting to get out on her own to live her life. Emmett and Rose's marriage was the point that really brought everything together for Edward and Bella. Edward made his move after the wedding. Had a picnic in their favorite park and it was there that he talked to Bella about what she wanted. What she liked. What her life was going to be like. Bella knew that Edward would always be in her life. She asked Edward what he wanted and he told her. That he wanted her to be his wife. They had found each other and they were never going to let go. They were perfect for each other with all their own little quirks. Thank you for writing this story. There was a flow with this story and well written. Continue to writie!
ficfangirl chapter 19 . 6/8/2013
What a lovely story! Thank you for sharing.
jasperslover chapter 19 . 6/8/2013
Im sorry I didn't stop to review this whole time but I literally finished it in one night. The whole story broke my heart, because it summed up life in one go. in 19 chapters. I started balling my eyes out when Bella's mom came to visit and mentioned the stories and I didn't stop until right now. So much of this story reminded me of my family and hard times that we all go through. And the rest was something that I look forward to. The proposal nearly killed me, it was that amazing, and though I may be a teensy bit overtired because its 3:40 in the morning, I don't know how I'm going to go to sleep because there is this bittersweet feeling in the pit of my stomach spreading to my heart. This story has made me want to work harder on my relationship with my mother... which is insane. All I can say is thank you for writing and I just beg you to not ever take it down so that I can reread it in the future.
-Elaine, from MA
saku hyuuga chapter 19 . 6/5/2013
I loved it! It made me cry with the end. Thank you so much
Be-Light-ed chapter 19 . 6/4/2013
So so beautiful. I love when I get new ways of thinking of life situations from a well-written fic. Thanks for that!

Annie B
IndianWalker chapter 19 . 6/3/2013
Wonderful story!
ela chapter 19 . 5/22/2013
I loved your story, very beautiful and touching,and your's Edward and Bella have warmed my heart!
I'm glad I read it and thanks for writing it!
4,994 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »