Reviews for We Come to Life Beneath the Stars
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 8/26/2015
Poor Edward, what is going on with him?! I want to help him feel better. I want to keep that crinkle smile on his face! Did he lose his parents somehow? Did he have a scholarship to Dartmouth?
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 8/25/2015
Now that was just wonderful! I have to know what happened to Edward that he seems So lost that he has to obsess over his time. Who is Tanya? Did she drop him at the altar?

I just loved their friendly, funny conversation about Abe! Hehe!
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 8/24/2015
I'm glad she told him off, but I feel he must be going through something horrible right now for him to be messing up right now. Poor Edward, poor Bells!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 8/24/2015
I'm glad she is calming down, getting used to the silence! What in hell is happening to our Edward though?!
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 8/24/2015
Bless Emmett! What in the hell is wrong with poor Edward!?
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
So glad she broke up with Jacob...She belongs with Edward always. ;). I know this will be hard for her but Emmett will help her. She is starting over, new job and no roommate boyfriend. It's going hurt but she will handle it.
Deebelle1 chapter 16 . 8/7/2015
This line:
"And oh, there's my dimple, that cute little period at the end of his smile."
Made me all warm and fuzzy.

The entire chapter has been one of my most favorite one I've read in TwiFic in a long time.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

xx Dee
Mom23xx chapter 19 . 8/2/2015
I loved this so much. Tears are streaming down my face.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/5/2015
She really does say stupid things. Stuff she says i wouldnt say...its rude.
Mrs.Lautner.Wolf chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
She says she doesn't miss Jake but I beg to differ.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/14/2015
I thank you from the bottom of my heart and soul for writing this.
archy12 chapter 19 . 6/14/2015
Sigh. And there it is-our HEA!
This story was a pleasure to read-well thought and well-written.
I see this is the last story you wrote on ff. Did you go into original fiction after this? It wouldn't surprise me to discover you are a published author by now.
Thank you!
archy12 chapter 18 . 6/14/2015
Okay, no lottery or miraculous inheritance, but Esme recovering well, coming home, bonding with Bella,and Bella getting closer to her mom...these are no less than miracles.
And Edward is happy.
archy12 chapter 17 . 6/14/2015
I would say there's a sea-change in Renee, considering everything. And Edward handled her questions so well!
archy12 chapter 16 . 6/14/2015
I am impressed with the lovemaking scene-a perfect balance between the physical and the emotional. That's really difficult to write!
Yeah, I too wish he would suddenly inherit millions, or find buried treasure!
5,220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »