Reviews for We Come to Life Beneath the Stars
Emmii chapter 19 . 11/8/2013
Very nice story, thank you for sharing it :)
77Steph chapter 19 . 11/5/2013
So, so sweet. I loved the last chapter and it didn't need an Epilogue, ;)

Thanks for leaving this up on FFN so the slower of us can eventually discover it too.
msmargo chapter 19 . 10/21/2013
ahhh, just exactly what we all want.

but, i forgot to ask, the thing with the styrofoam peanuts and pixie stix, is that a real thing, or did you just pick a couple of random things. because i can't really think of a good practical joke using styrofoam and pixie stix.
and also, does this get the prize for the dumbest question a reader has ever asked?
msmargo chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
that was beautiful.
msmargo chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
wow, just really terrific writing. you don't come across work like this that often in fic, thank you so much for sharing your talent with us. just had to get that out there because when i'm reading something really good, i don't want to stop between chapters!
kadronya chapter 19 . 10/16/2013
I love your story!
A french reader,
mave88 chapter 19 . 10/15/2013
So... where to begin?
I think you had me at your first sentence. Your descriptions of characters, relationships, situations, the dynamics, they're simply amazing. I got sucked in bad and just felt every little bit of it. The things I could relate to and the things that I couldn't. I can't even explain it right. You've explained feeling and situations down to a T.
And the pre-lemon on chapter 13 is a million times better than many full on lemons I've read. All of your writing was fantastic, a perfect combination of humour, romance and drama.
I kind of wish I had read this as it was published cause your chapters are worth the wait, and the anticipation probably made it all the better. Needless to see I'll be reading more by you soon. ;)
Thanks for a magical time!
mave88 chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
This was magical. I'm loving the whole story, but this chapter in particular was magical. So well written, got me smiling the whole way through. Can I have this Edward for a little while? Can I?
twifan49 chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
This push and pull between Bella and her mom hits right at home. As a mother of three, it's been hard to let go as they have grown older. I have one that has been waffling between decisions/options for the past year. She has finally decided and I try hard not make any negative comments as I just want her to be happy. I have another (my middle son) that jumps right off the cliff without looking or making sure his parachute is on tight. What Renee says to Bella about failing with everything you have fits my son. He never takes any advice and does everything the hard way... but he is brave and jumps right in and looks at everything as a learning opportunity. I keep telling myself he'll eventually get it right!

Such a fantastic story... I've been in tears several times and almost don't want this to end!
twifan49 chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
That was the best first kiss ever!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
You go girl!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Jfc, this is so well-written it makes me want to cry.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/1/2013
This story was absolutely beautiful! I'll admit, in the beginning, I wasn't so sure I was going to like it. But I stuck with it and I'm so glad that I did because it was amazing. This last chapter was perfect! You are very talented! Loved it!
MiaLuthor chapter 16 . 9/21/2013
Ok - Thank you so very much for the best ever Ed and Bell fanfic ever . But, there is something more than that here. I hear you, the author. Your gift for details and description and for sharing them... Thank you.
Muffinmum chapter 19 . 8/28/2013
I really enjoyed this story, thankyou
5,074 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »