Reviews for We Come to Life Beneath the Stars
Guest chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
You go girl!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Jfc, this is so well-written it makes me want to cry.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/1/2013
This story was absolutely beautiful! I'll admit, in the beginning, I wasn't so sure I was going to like it. But I stuck with it and I'm so glad that I did because it was amazing. This last chapter was perfect! You are very talented! Loved it!
MiaLuthor chapter 16 . 9/21/2013
Ok - Thank you so very much for the best ever Ed and Bell fanfic ever . But, there is something more than that here. I hear you, the author. Your gift for details and description and for sharing them... Thank you.
Muffinmum chapter 19 . 8/28/2013
I really enjoyed this story, thankyou
and.whatnot chapter 19 . 8/26/2013
I loved this! Fantastic writing.
lesuse chapter 19 . 8/16/2013
This is one of my favorite stories! And, this is my second time reading it! I'm sure I'll come back again and again! Thanks for sharing your talent!
Tashakcooks chapter 19 . 8/8/2013
Beautiful story!
Paolina Beke H chapter 19 . 8/7/2013
Loved it (: Thanks so much for sharing it
MiserysMama chapter 19 . 8/4/2013
I can totally relate to Bella in this one. My mother was just like hers, except for the fact mine said I'd never amount anything. Don't get me wrong, I learned a lot from her. One of the most important things being, never to berate my children to the point of feeling less than who they are. To encourage them and praise them to become who they are and letting them know that they can accomplish anything they set their minds to. To never be a quitter and to respect themselves. If you respect yourself, others will respect you. Thank you for a great story.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
This chapter made my heart smile. Ugh. That's so cheezy, but true nonetheless.
Delirium01 chapter 15 . 7/22/2013
Oh my god, I loved this chapter. Emmett in non-ironic jorts? Aahaahahaha. I love it. It's really kind of perfect for him.
Delirium01 chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
Oh man, at first I was afraid that it would turn out that Rose was buying Edward's house, but then I remembered him saying he had already sold it. I'm glad because that would be all kinds of awkward. I'm kind of interested to see what will happen when Edward finally meets Renée. I just imagine her giving him the third degree about his finances and family and having it be all kinds of awful. I hope it doesn't end up like that!
Delirium01 chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
I'm so glad they were able to hash things out, but now I'm paranoid about what this cell phone ring portends.
Delirium01 chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
Oooo. This was a very juicy chapter. I can't believe after everything Bella has said to Renée, that she still can't understand where Bella is coming from. And Edward. *sigh* I'm glad Bella is finally forcing him to come out of hiding. I hope they can hash things out in the next chapter.
5,109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »