Reviews for We Come to Life Beneath the Stars
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
So there IS a human under that beast-of-an-attitude that Edward has, huh?

Hmm... If I were to posit theories at this point, since the checks were written TO Edward FROM Tanya and there was the name of church & reception hall noted, I'd say that someone broke an engagement and is possibly paying back deposits that had been made for ceremonies that won't ever happen.

And I'm kinda hoping that the "pleasant" Edward that Bella overhears on the phone is when he's talking to either his mother or perhaps Alice (sister?).

-Q
Hidge chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
My initial thought was that the checks were alimony payments. I mean women can pay men too, lol. But Edward doodling her name is too cute. :)
justaskalice chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
I really like this Bella. She seems like a genuinely good person...and I like her growing awareness of Edward. I particularly enjoyed her thoughts about having someone who loved his smile and kept him from slipping. Thank you for writing!
fanficreader83 chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
I am so glad that Bella is doing well on her own... I have no theories about Edward yet but am very eager to find out anything about him!
Dolphin4442 chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
I have no idea what is going on with Edward.

Great chapter as always.
pamedo chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
and he a heart! lol im glad to see that edward is always a prick. im dying to see whats his story :)
rtexas chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
I HAVE to know what is going on with Edward!
mellocellogirl chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
Oh, LB, what an amazing chapter. I just love this Bella.

We're getting 13 or 14 chapters instead of 11? Well, that's just awful. How could you? You're plain wicked. Evil even.

:o)
floryp chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
Poor Edward... He really needs someone to turn on the light for him... someone to take care of him; he seems so lost.

And GO BELLA! I loved the way she handled the conversation with Renee!

More chapters? That's GREAT NEWS!

Flor
sassygirl156 chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
I don't have any solid theories about Edward, so I'll just have to wait until you reveal it! Love Bella's "ah-ha" moment when she sees Edward is the person her mom is telling her she should become-ugh! Kudos to her for sticking to her guns about starting a new life. Renee needs to shut it. Just sayin ...
Facile chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
I thought that this time around I would do better when it comes to reviewing, but I failed. I'm really sorry. Anyway I just wanted to let you now that I'm still reading and enjoying this story. I don't have any theories about Edward (I've been known for my overactive imagination as you can tell), but I'm definitely intrigued. I can't wait to find out more about him. It was really nice to see him more relax and smiling though. Loved it.

As for the couple of additional chapters, it's GREAT news. No seriously, you can't expect me to be dissatisfied when you're telling me that I'll get to read more from you.

Thank you for the update and see ya next week
JayNahNah chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
Interesting. I know you said no epov but now it's getting a bit nosy on Bella's part. Hope the next few chapters give us an insight as to what his deal is.
jillycate chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
edward has me really intrigued. Still loving the storry, and I look forward to reading the next part!
xtothey chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
I need to get with these people who have theories on Edward. Because I am at a loss. I'm thinking he's forging checks or something! lol

It was a very interesting chapter! I can't wait to find out more!
Paco1230 chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
Awesome chapter! It is so nice to see Edward as nice and I love Bella's reaction to him. Jessica's theory on Edward was too funny! :D Emmett being the protective, caring older brother is just great! Love that Bella is enjoying her own company! :)
5,016 | « Prev Page 1 .. 304 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 324 .. Last Next »