Reviews for We Come to Life Beneath the Stars
Frechdachs chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
It is definitely good news to hear, that your imagination and your ideas provide enough stuff for some more chapters. the only disadvantage is the fact, that we have to wait a little longer for the HEA.

I like your different version of E very much, more mature and realistic, i think. You are succeeding in drawing a very good picture of the dynamics of your fictional relationsships, great work so far! Tschüß from Germany.
ECis4Me chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
Another great chapter! I love that it'll be a couple more chapters than u originally thought .

Edward... Hmmmm ... Broken engagement? That's what comes to mind so far...

Looking forward to the next!
AStarDanced77 chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
This story has me hooked. I want to know what is going on in Edward's mind. Was he engaged to Tanya and called the wedding off? Where the cheques returned deposits from the church?

Extra chapters are always good!You may have already said, but are we going to see Edward's point of view at all? Or will you be doing some outtakes? I would love to be able to read the toner-on-shirt scene from his perspective. Keep up the good work!
twinot chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
Just catching up on this story. As usual I'm loving your writing and can't wait to see where it all goes. I must admit I'm itching for the reveal about what's going on with Edward - and to see him let his guard down even more with Bella. Great stuff, though. I'm always antsy waiting for your updates!
C.Carolyn chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
Thanks, Lilly. Im enjoying your little story. I hope B stays happy and fights to keep herself happy. E is weird..don't know what to make of him. Maybe he's doing something on the side to make Tanya happy?
EmoryB123 chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
I have to think that there is a wife/ex-wife or a child in Edward's life!

I hope that Bella can get through to him. He needs a friend, and she will be that if he will let her.

Good chapter! The toner incident was great!

Keep up the good work.

I saw Eclipse for the 3rd time today. You?
Ninifee chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
Theories about Edward? Lots of... and none of them seems to fit. What is it about Tanya? A Divorce maybe? Custody battle? I don't know. More chapters - good news ;-). Serious - updates of this story make alwas my days.
TeamEd chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
well,i'm just waiting on the lemons,lol,how long before we get one of those?
Dozey212 chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
its crazy you freaking out about each chapter you post - you have has hanging on your every word, and every word is fantastic, luv.

oh, and youve really got me wanting bella to be the one to stop that smile from slipping although im growing concerned with tanya ... its NEVER a good thing when shes around - EVER.

maybe, just maybe, that when he left it was something to do with her, and when he came back he was sad and the smile slipped and he was depressed, so something bad happened with tanya to make him not like her -smiles sweetly- maybe they broke up and bella was nice to him and he'll come to his senses and it'll all be good - although i doubt you'd make it that easy

guess im just going to have to trust you (please tell me ur a HEA girl!)

update soon and stop stressing,

Dozey212 xoxox
dsljordan chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
More chapters EXCELLENT NEWS! I really like your writing style/voice, and I love this story. I love how you've been focusing on the push-pull between mother and daughter; I think it's a very interesting angle. I can't wait to read more! Fantastic job :)
TessLouise chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
Poor Edward. sigh
Hadley Hemingway chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
Really great chapter - Edward is certainly a mystery man here, although I think Bella has almost too much patience! Looking forward to the next update - no need to be fearful, sweetie, because this is really well-done and deserves lots of readers!
hanaharoo chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
13 or 14 chapters, thats GREAT news haha :)

I can't wait to see more from Edward. I'm glad he ha finally opening up to Bella
arfalcon chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
Wow. Amazing progress for Bella. I loved your ending line. It's not easy to get comfortable with yourself after living with someone for so long. Good for Bella.

I can't wait to find out the deal with crazy Edward. And Tanya...
mycrookedsmile chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
Loved the copier scene. I'm really glad that he didn't completely keep the wall up after she had his papers, and was able to be kind to her when she spoke to him before she left the office.

I wonder if there is someone Edward is taking care of, and maybe he wishes he didn't have to.
5,064 | « Prev Page 1 .. 304 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 324 .. Last Next »