Reviews for We Come to Life Beneath the Stars
montannaleigh chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
yay! more chapters is very good news :)

awesome chapter- I love to see edward open up to bella...so sweet 3
sessahhh chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
Fabulous chapter! I have heard about that trick to get ink out but never tried myself. And those songs are definitely on Emmett's computer. Hahahaha.

I wonder what's up with Edward. My guess is someone is paying him off. But why the check from Tanya at the church? Return on a wedding deposit? Hush money for a priest fondling him when he was an alter boy?

Curious.
janispsnipes chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
I love the copier scene, so typical. What's up with Edward's secrets and copying personal stuff at work and checks from Tanya? I also love the Bella Emmett relationship. I'm anxious for the work camping trip with lots of interesting opportunities for B & E. I support the longer story and thanks for writing. ;)
dreamzuvedward chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
Haha love your true to life office interactions. How well I am acquainted with fighting with the fax and that dirty black powder it loves to spit at me! Bella is a saint, I think after going through all that with Edward only to have him snap at me about his stupid papers would make me want to snap right back. Maybe I'm getting crotchety in my late thirties- who knew? ; )
ssarrahh chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
So I have theories... Most likely completely false, but I'll share them anyway :)

Edward has a child...? Tanya is the dead beat mom but she sends Edward money now and again for their kid. Edward is frustrated b/c he can't spend much time with his child...

HHAAHH I really don't know lol.

You could just go ahead and tell me... It would be our little secret ;)

kudos!
jenmerc chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
I am loving this story so far. Bella seems so strong on the outside and she is trying to keep on living. Seems like maybe the mysterious edward might be just what she needs! I am also impressed by Tanyas last name:)
Lenerol chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
Always with his kindness, Bella arrives to placate Edward a little. Difficult to guess anything for Edward. He seems to have experienced many problems and has forgotten to live.

Bella must prepare itself for a new confrontation with his mother this weekend?

Thank you for this chapter.

You soon

I add the original text to be better understood

Toujours avec sa gentillesse, Bella arrive à amadouer Edward un petit peu. Difficile de deviner quoique ce soit pour Edward. Il a l'air d'avoir connu beaucoup de problèmes et a oublié de vivre.

Bella doit-elle se préparer pour un nouvel affrontement ce weekend avec sa mère ?

Merci pour ce chapitre

A tout bientôt
thesequiettimes chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
Loving this so far and I'm very intrigued by Edward. Can't wait to find out what is really going on with him.

Thanks for writing!
KayleneH chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
Great chapter
mujisan chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
I can see a little bit of who Edward can be under all that workaholic facade. I'm terribly intrigued to see him open up more to Bella. Really, I just wanna give him a hug lol! I have no theories, but know that things will be revealed in due time. Thanks for the update!
Paula-Bells chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
Edward, what an enigma you are!
bockpack chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
I want to dump a rogue packet of Splenda in there to see if his head explodes.

I am enjoying your writing very much, but this line was the cherry on the sundae. (Craving ice cream, can you tell?)

Looking forward to watching you unravel the mystery of the Full-O'-WoodWard.
themorningafter chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
You know, I told myself that I was over AH and that I'd never read another story like that again. But then you posted this, and it is just lovely. Your writing is fantastic, and I can't wait to see if Bella eventually lays the smackdown on Renee.
devadasi7 chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
LONGER IS ALWAYS BETTER! ALWAYS! : )

i enjoyed this chapter a lot! it was nice to see the happier, friendlier side of edward.

and i wonder what is going on with the checks from tanya. i am thinking that there was a wedding that was called off. by her.
bemily chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
More chapters is good! I think. I love reading this because even though I think I know what is going to happen, you keeping surprising me. Tanya. Ha! That name scares me. Poor Edward with no one to care for him. Breaks my heart. And then you throw in Emmett. With his bad jokes. I love their relationship. I also love Renee's work advice.
5,085 | « Prev Page 1 .. 304 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 324 .. Last Next »