Reviews for We Come to Life Beneath the Stars
furious kitten chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
I love seeing Bella happy on her own and comfortable with being single. I really liked the part at the end about her stopping trying to make things the way they were and focusing on how things are.

Also, side note, I hope that Tanya is not the one that makes Edward light up when she calls.
coxie chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
Oh jeez, I kinda feel bad for Edward now. He must be going through some crazy shit. :(

Man, I'm actually sad that I'm caught up. That means I have to wait for the next update like everyone else. Poo.
coxie chapter 4 . 7/10/2010

coxie chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Jasp-arrrrr...hahaha.. Piratey thinks always make me laugh for some reason. Lol

Edward is just strange, very hot and cold. I'm doing to know what's going on in his head.
coxie chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
Wow, Edward is a real jackass.

I'm glad Bella has people in her life like Alice and Em.

Hmm, why would Edward suddenly give a crap if she was ok or not.
coxie chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I am in love with this already, thanks to Beth. :)

So many complicated relationships. Em and Bella's relationship is so great. It reminds me of the way they are in the books. Emmett was always my favorite Cullen. :) I look forward to finding out more about her new job and moving on from Jake.
confettirainfall chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
Edward becomes more of a mystery in each chapter. What are you doing with him. Can't wait to find out ;-)
ambiboo424 chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
I'm glad Bella can be that person to put some light back into Edwards' eyes
xjjx chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
I realized, when I was reading this chapter, how beautifully non-reliant this story is on the fandom pairing, the HEA. I closed my eyes and tried to picture this as a book, a novel, where I knew nothing about these characters, and I (amazingly!) realized that I wouldn't need the b/e hook up for this story to be important and meaningful to me. You have drawn such complex, rich characters. They're beautifully flawed, and my god, I feel like I've never known a bella so well.

That all said, I love the little seeds you've planted, suggestions that somewhere down the road you'll be unravelling edward a little more. When I did the aforementioned eye-closing, I deconstructed it, like really deconstructed it, and tried to imagine what I would think of him if this weren't fanfic, and I could honestly say that i'd be intrigued by the potential between those two.

Nicely done. I love your work. It's such a gift. And your writing seems to often unveil something in my own writing that needs work or needs some inspiration. Thank you!

Xoxo

Julia
ganabanana chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
I'm happy that you are writing another story and I'm enjoying this one.

Thank you.
moniq25 chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
Just found Your story and like it very much.

Theories about Edward? Maybe he has a child, and he or she is the one to whom he is speaking every day.

I like Bella - I like that she is looking deeper than on the cover and try to understand Edward instead of treat him like the rest fo the stuff.

Thanks for posting.

M.
lafilleagauche chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
I can't stop wondering what's Edward's deal!

And that calculation error on his spreadsheet wasn't really a mistake, was it?

Hum...

Mystery!
jansails chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
I get the feeling that Edward is caretaking a couple of people, some of whom are either labor intensive or high maintenance for whatever reason.

When Edward relaxes, Bella sees the nice guy he could be, instead of the self righteous prig or nose-to-the-grindstone personality she encounters the majority of the time.

Something about the hidden Edward makes Bella want to smooth his brow, bring him cookies, & hug him (among other things).

jansails/jan2
Cullenosopy chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
Some progress, good. Oddward has some issues. What could they be?

Thanks!
montannaleigh chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
yay! more chapters is very good news :)

awesome chapter- I love to see edward open up to bella...so sweet 3