Reviews for We Come to Life Beneath the Stars
boofadil chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
I'm love, love, loving these characters.

Thanks so much for writing!
Lilith74 chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
I hate repeating myself, but I love every word and I can't wait x updates! I went through so much of this the heartache is immediate. great emmet and amazing to see BElla so strong again. Psycho Edward is still a mystery!
mycrookedsmile chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
finally catching up on new stories! I'm really enjoying this. I love her relationship with Emmett, her honesty about her feelings re: Alice being pregnant, and the self assurance that she's found since breaking up with Jake.
dazzled by wizards chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
cant wait for more!
sparkedleaf chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
I don't know how I found this fic, but I really like it. The writing is really good.
nothing2Me chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
More intereaction between Bella and Edward, I wanna know why he is moody. I'm guessing whoever calls him that seems to put a smile on his face is his mom or MAYBE his kid.
nothing2Me chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Bella has so many things going on in her head I tink I've been there though lol and on top of that Edwards moody self. I enjoy reading this fic good job.
nothing2Me chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I like it going to keep reading see where it goes.
ssarrahh chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
Seriously loving this. Emmett is one of the best I've read in awhile. And I keep waiting for Edward to get the stick out of his ass, but I'm sure you have a reason for his abrasiveness. Can't wait for the next update!
mommy2kh chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
What a beautiful chapter! With your writing I know exactly how Bella feels. I'm so glad she is slowly but surely making it through. I wonder what Edward's deal is though? I would love to know what he is thinking in regards to Bella. Can't wait for the next update!
furious kitten chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
Ah, so I'm guessing this retreat might be the night that Edward and Bella get closer. I'm so interested to see what his deal is, especially about those phone calls.

I find it's very easy to relate to your Bella- not just about the breakup stuff but also about the transient feeling and trying to figure out your life.
grrrr.edward chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
Edward is really starting to bug me, not going to lie. I don't understand him, is he ever going to be fucking nice to her?
kwfanfic chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
This is exactly my last relationship. Thank you for putting into words how i am feeling :D
Paula-Bells chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
love Em!
Paula-Bells chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
So depressing, she needs some fun!
5,073 | « Prev Page 1 .. 310 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 330 .. Last Next »