Reviews for We Come to Life Beneath the Stars
sassygirl156 chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
I don't have any solid theories about Edward, so I'll just have to wait until you reveal it! Love Bella's "ah-ha" moment when she sees Edward is the person her mom is telling her she should become-ugh! Kudos to her for sticking to her guns about starting a new life. Renee needs to shut it. Just sayin ...
Facile chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
I thought that this time around I would do better when it comes to reviewing, but I failed. I'm really sorry. Anyway I just wanted to let you now that I'm still reading and enjoying this story. I don't have any theories about Edward (I've been known for my overactive imagination as you can tell), but I'm definitely intrigued. I can't wait to find out more about him. It was really nice to see him more relax and smiling though. Loved it.

As for the couple of additional chapters, it's GREAT news. No seriously, you can't expect me to be dissatisfied when you're telling me that I'll get to read more from you.

Thank you for the update and see ya next week
JayNahNah chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
Interesting. I know you said no epov but now it's getting a bit nosy on Bella's part. Hope the next few chapters give us an insight as to what his deal is.
jillycate chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
edward has me really intrigued. Still loving the storry, and I look forward to reading the next part!
xtothey chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
I need to get with these people who have theories on Edward. Because I am at a loss. I'm thinking he's forging checks or something! lol

It was a very interesting chapter! I can't wait to find out more!
Paco1230 chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
Awesome chapter! It is so nice to see Edward as nice and I love Bella's reaction to him. Jessica's theory on Edward was too funny! :D Emmett being the protective, caring older brother is just great! Love that Bella is enjoying her own company! :)
In.Between.The.Lines chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
They're so cute around each other! I loved this chapter...adorably sweet. You're an amazing writer... ]
cmandal chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
The mystery surrounding Edward continues to grow. Can't wait until the next update!
CRob25 chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
I love that you've extended it. This has become one of my favorite new stories. I can't wait to figure out his deal. lol Great chapter. Oh, and I liked the anagram with Tanya's name. ;)
interested party chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
I am lame - I have no theories on Edward, sensible or not. I'm completely confused by him! Not sure where you are going with this, but I like it, I like this Bella - she can stand on her own two feet and she may not know who she is yet, but she's getting there, and knowing who/what you don't want to be is a huge part of the battle.
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
It's nice to see that underneath all the bitchassness that is Edward that there actually is a person there. Can't wait to find out what his deal is. I love Bella even more now. She really is trying to be nice to him despite his behavior.
meeyouhear chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
I honestly have no theories about Edward, but I'm definitely intrigued. Love this so far, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
torsstupidmouth chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
AHHHHHH

Edward is breaking me freaking heart. He's obviously got something really heavy going on, and that meeting or whatever that he went to, and then came back from really dejected makes me think he was trying to get something, and it fell through. Like an apartment or a down payment on a house.
AlwaysAround888 chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
Good News! Of course.. lol
Sunfeathers chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
Goodness, this Edward is such a mystery! And kind of a miserable one at that. I feel so badly for him ...

As for Edward's checks and copies, I wonder if he was engaged to Tanya and things fell apart - but they still have to pay the church and hall for broken contracts? I can't imagine they're engaged now - if they are he's the sorriest groom-to-be I've ever seen!

Thanks so much for writing - can't wait for more!
5,097 | « Prev Page 1 .. 310 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 330 .. Last Next »