Reviews for We Come to Life Beneath the Stars
Paco1230 chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
This was an awesome chapter! I just love how Bella described everything going on in her life and how different it is now that she is single and how determined she is to keep going and get past the rough patches that are bound to turn up. Love that she is so nice. How she helped the girl nervous for her interview and helped out Edward. Can't help but wonder what's up with Edward. It is great to see the glimpses that Bella keeps getting and can't wait to see his whole picture. Alice and Jasper are so sweet together...would be hard being around them when you are suddenly single. Bella calling Emmett and him talking her down with his car metaphor was just awesome! Loved it! :)
NeatoBandito chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
I'm so glad Bella is getting stronger after the break up. I know you always have some ups and downs, but it seems like she's really becoming, as you put it so eloquently, Bella's Bella - her own person. As someone who had been in a relationship for 6 six years, I'm sure that's gotta be pretty scary, but refreshing and exciting.

And Edward? I wonder what his backstory is. Why is he such a penny pincher? What is he doing with the rest of that sandwich? Why is he such an asshat to Bella? All questions I can't wait to find out the answer to. :)
montannaleigh chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
amazing :)

I feel bad for edward...and I soooo wanna know what his deal iS! lol
Crises chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
I absolutely love your writing. I was having a horrible day and I was sure it was going to end that way til I saw your update :)
ScarlettLetters chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
ZOMG SO GROOD! UPDATE SOON!11!1!
fanficreader83 chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
Edward really is very interesting and I look forward to finding out more about him... and I have to say that I loved how Emmett was able to get Bella to see just where she is in life and how it is just another step! :)
caitlexishop chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
What is up with Edward? And who calls him? I liked Bella picking on him and getting his coffee. That was funny. I can't wait to see what happens. Thanks for updating. :)
Mn1 chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
I love how back and forth Bella is about the break up. She goes from being so sad and remembering the past to having a huge smile on her face when she realizes how she would do it again. I like that she has made the apartment more of her instead of them. She is moving on, slowly, but carefully.

Edward is such a mystery! I can't for the life of me figure him out. He is so set in his routines and ways, but is it for a reason? The way he froze when he heard she would be attending the weekend work retreat was interesting. He goes from being witty and funny to back into himself. So intrigued by him.

I have to laugh at Bella's inner thoughts a lot. She kills me. Had to chuckle at this "I want to dump a rogue packet of Splenda in there to see if his head explodes." Seriously, the scenarios she comes up with in her head to mess with him are funny. She is getting braver around him. DYING to know what those phone calls are about.

Thanks for the update. So good.
dreamzuvedward chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
Haha, Edward's a bit back and forth isn't he? Loved this chapter. Bella had some sad moments but she's finding her stride. Loved all the happenings at work. For some reason I felt like I was there. Very well written.
writer-of-the-future101 chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
After finishing Rhapsody in B I was looking forward to this new story. Great job! I'm definitely intrigued and am loving how you are letting Bella heal and recover before just driving right into Edwardville. Although, I can already tell that when we do enter that town it's going to be awesome... hehe. Your making me really excited for Wednesdays! : )
midsouthmama chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
You write so beautifully. The story draws the reader in immediately, and the characters have a depth that you don't always see in fanfic. Bella is brave to move on, even when it is so painful. My one burning question: why is Edward so cranky?
deleteme.deleteme.deleteme chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
I loved it! Please update again soon! :D
papierne.ersatzwelt chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
I saw the teaser for this story on the Fictionators and I am glad I did, since this is very interesting and intriguing.

I really like how you portray Renée and Bella’s relationship. It’s shockingly realistic.

I also think you do a great job in showing the aftermath of a break-up. It isn’t always an overly dramatic scene with a lot of yelling and screaming. But that doesn’t mean that it doesn’t hurt. I also liked that you didn’t give the readers any reason to hate Jacob (or Bella). Sometimes people just drift apart...

I am looking forward to following this story.
Ruibin Rua chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
I knew from the first few paragraphs that I was going to love this story and I am really excited about it! I will be eagerly awaiting the weekly updates! :-) Without over-sharing, I have to tell you that your Bella resonates quite deeply with me in many respects and I found myself simultaneously nodding at and being comforted by your words. As with Rhapsody in B, you quickly draw the reader into the world of your characters and one builds up almost instant rapport with them. I can't wait for more - I am most definitely a fan! x
mo kagen chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
Seriously, do you know my mother?

my absolute favorite line from this chapter: "... close my eyes, take a deep breath, and let a little bit of life wash over me."

I can't wait to find out what Edward's story is going to be!
5,094 | « Prev Page 1 .. 318 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 338 .. Last Next »