Reviews for We Come to Life Beneath the Stars
faireyfan chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
Hmmmm. Another great chapter. Foundation is building nicely. Can't wait to find out what's making E act like a dick. Good to see his gentle side emerging. Happy that Bella's moving forward on her own volition.
faireyfan chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Lovely. You've done a fabulous job in describing Bella's established relationships, and now have me eagerly anticipating how she and Edward will interact. You expressed beautifully the end of a good relationship and all its sorrows as well as the push/pull between mothers and daughters. I can relate only to well to most of the topics in this chapter and I look forward to reading more. Thank you.
mommy2kh chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
I'm in the car for a long drive back home from vacay and decided to read your story. Now I can't wait for more!
AnjieNet chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
Edward sure seems like a hard ass but I'm thinking that Bella has just begun to see another side of him. I can't wait for her to bring him out of himself, probably kicking and screaming the whole way. Good for Bella to start moving on without Jake. Even though it was her own decision to let him go, I'm sure it's extremely difficult to cut one out who's been a major portion of your life for so long, especially if she's still longing for him as a friend.
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
I sure do hope that we'll get some eventual insight into why Edward is the way he is. I mean, his attitude & behavior are not tied to Bella's appearance at his place of work, so I wonder what his backstory is?

EdwardianGhost chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
I'm already hooked! I love your characterizations so far, and I can't wait to see where you take this (although "Bella & Edward" is a welcomed hint)!
figment7 chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
Wow! I felt so empty at the end of that chapter. I mean that as a compliment. You are doing a phenomenal job here. I just felt so sad at the end of this. I must say though, I'm ready to feel improvement (happy doesn't happen overnight).
pippapear chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
I'm intrigued. I like it lots so far.

I always like a Bella that fights hard for herself.

Rennee sounds like a prize cow. :)

Thanks for this. Looking forward to more.

x x
RedVelvetHeaven chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
Beautiful sweetie. Like I said before, she's so easy to relate to. You are amazing at conveying every emotion. The imagery in this chapter is your best work I think. You are so gifted and we are so lucky you share it with us.

Love how you weave Edward into this.

I never want to use the methods Renee resorts to. As a mom I understand the desire for your children's happiness, I just never want it at the expence of their love and respect.

This is just so painfully beautiful sweetie.

Paula-Bells chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
she sounds so sad! I'll give it a try...
littlesecret84 chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
I just noticed your first chapter is titled "Astronomical Unit" and I couldn't stop laughing. Dirty. I like it.

I love this story so much.
xtothey chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
Poor Bella.

"Blank walls and emptiness stare back at me now, and I feel like I'm looking at my reflection."

I'm intrigued with Edward. Will this be all BPOV?
xtothey chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I saw this recommended over on ADF so I came to check it out. I am intrigued. I can relate to how Bella is feeling.
Aniveria chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
really good writing! i can feel the pain
AStarDanced77 chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
I'm excited that you are writing (or at least posting since it is already written!) a new story. I really enjoyed Intersection and Rhapsody in B and thus far I am thoroughly enjoying this one!
5,074 | « Prev Page 1 .. 318 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 338 .. Last Next »