Reviews for We Come to Life Beneath the Stars
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Off to a great start - poor Renee - she never gets a break, does she? i like this Emmett so far and, Bella, of course. Looking forward to more!
Paco1230 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Awesome start! The relationship between Bella and Emmett and Bella and Charlie is great! Love that! :) Renee and Bella's relationship is strained but so realistic. Looking forward to see how this goes!
furious kitten chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
"Only my mother can make me feel like this; like everything that was nailed down is beginning to float away, right in front of my very own eyes." Um, yes. My mother has the uncanny ability to make me feel bad about things I earlier felt good about, or to make bad things worse.

RL has been busy the past few days, but I really enjoyed this first chapter. I am totes along for this ride!
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Damn that was sad. Sniff, sniff. Well written though.
littlesecret84 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
DOGSEX

TOTALLY UNNECESSARY, DUDE.

woof woof

Of course she didn't come

I loved this chapter, I love this entire fic, I think I love you.
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Bye, Jake. Don't let the doorknob hitchya in the arse on the way out...

(Yeah. Jake me no likey.)

So, a new job - an apparently with one Edward Cullen, eh? Cool.

-Q
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I like stories that begin with an ending. Does that make sense? A fresh start is what we're going to see and they are almost always a good thing.
ecxe chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
such an emotional chapter. i feel close to bella because her emotions echo mine in past situations, and you never really know if you're going to make it. and when you feel alone, its hard to know how to find those new relationships that replace the ones you lost. you never know where to look, and when you're sad and depressed, you don't even want to search. excited to read bella's story.
mellocellogirl chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
How can someone as amazing, sweet, brilliant and so wonderful a writer and storyteller as you are be insecure! We all LOVE you, LB! Thank you and please keep doing what you do as we can't live without it (and you).

Thought you'd tease us with a tiny glimpse of *sigh* Edward at the very end ...
figment7 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
WoW! This is a phenomenal chapter. From the comments Bella giving up a social life, boyfriends, prom . . . life isn't want to it's have to . . . to Jake and Bella's breakup. You captured that magnificently. Such emotion felt. I'm all Team Edward, but hate Jacob bashing. I thought you described the drifting apart so realistically. So many break ups are that way, I believe. Both are at fault and neither are at fault. I have to say though, I'm sad this is only 11 chapters long, however, if all chapters are this length, that's okay then.
my2galspal chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I think I can't wait to read more. There are some very interesting family dynamics to explore and I look forward to watching Bella try to find herself.

Thanks so much for sharing your story with the rest of us. I'll be counting the days until next Wednesday.
Aurabee chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Excellent beginning - you captured my attention immediately and now I can't wait to see what comes next!
aramisette chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Your Rhapsody in B is one of my fave fics, ever. I can't wait to read the rest of this.
janneyt chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Beautifully written.
confettirainfall chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Wow. That was so sad. I'm not a Jake fan but this broke my heart. I can still feel her emptiness and I swear I almost cried. I'm looking forward to what's coming. Great job.
4,994 | « Prev Page 1 .. 318 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 .. Last Next »