Reviews for We Come to Life Beneath the Stars
floryp chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Yay! I'm so glad you are posting something new so soon after finishing Rhapsody in B!

Thank you!

Sad begining, but full of promises!
moulanrouge512 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
YAY! I was so excited to see another story from you in my inbox. Poor Bella, she seems so lost.
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Well shit, I look at my life in a whole new way. Compared to Bella I just one the lottery. At least she had the frame of mind to let go of a relationship that isn't working. That can only help in the long run.
bemily chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Renee and the fishbowl. How do you write this stuff? It was the perfect way to describe her life. The mother/daughter relationship is so hard. Emmett and Bella have such a good brother/sister commardery going on. Jake! What is he doing in this story? And a lemon with him? At least she cried afterward :)

So excited for this story to post. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
So good already! Though I'm rather partial to everything you've written. I can't wait for next week.
brown0520 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Wow what a way to start an E/B story. That was really good though. It was very emotional, sweet, and sad all at the same time but it was almost like you where distant from what was happening you were watching through a window. It was very good; I read so much fanfiction many times I really "feel" nothing when I read the story but I kinda feel like crying right now (maybe because I can relate). Good job can't wait to read more : )
cheddah chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
So many pivitol life changes for Bella; not meeting parental expectations & losing love...a recipe

for self-discovery.

Can't wait to see what's in store.
jansails chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
A beautiful, yet mournful tale of love given by condition, given unconditionally, & love comprehended as shared but ended.

jansails/jan2
EmoryB123 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Good start!

Poor Bella! She had a bad job (at least the situation), is uncertain about her new job (feels she has made an enemy), argues all the time with her mother, and has lost her best friend and her lover. She seems to be at the very bottom! I hope things will start to look up for her soon!

Why do I get the feeling that good things will (eventually) involve Ewdard?

If you have the story written, why not update more often? I love completed stories!

Keep up the good work!
JayNahNah chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Not sure yet since I haven't heard from Edward or where this is going. Glad the story is finished but bummed the updates will be posted weekly instead of every couple of days or so.
pixiekiller chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Hey, just thought I'd say I really like your writing style. It's simple and beautiful at the same time, and the characters are so real, yet not obvious at all. You make simple happenings in people's lives turn to poetry. Looking forward to next chapter.
annasaurusss chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Oh girl, you never fail to deliver something wonderful.

I love the relationship you've painted between Bella and Renee mostly because it's almost identical to my relationship with my own. I'm interested to see where this goes, because I see Bella is in a really hard place right now, and I like that she's sort of shed this shell that she's had on for so long, and I'm excited to see what will come of it.
culleni42 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
pls post more
Raewright chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Ok. I need chocolate now.
ScarlettLetters chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Even more poignant the second read. You evoked some beautifully sad images, Lis. I can't wait to read the whole thing. xo.
5,220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 338 345 346 347 348