Reviews for We Come to Life Beneath the Stars
TheKatkina chapter 18 . 5/25/2019
I really enjoyed this story. It’s real and sensitive. What I loved most is the lack of tropes used in the story, asshole ex-boyfriend, rich protagonist, the love/lust/attraction at first sight and etc. the story felt unique and like a breath of fresh air. Thank you
Guest chapter 19 . 5/16/2019
Truly beautiful. Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2019
Beautifully written. Thank you. Rec from TLS
ChrisDGoosey chapter 19 . 4/26/2019
I just love, love, love this story. Such excellent romantic, emotional, witty, intelligent writing. Thank you.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 16 . 4/26/2019
Edward’s “I Love You” when Bella is holding the picture is just perfect.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 9 . 4/25/2019
Awesome chapter. Stays with you.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 4 . 4/23/2019
Oh yes, the copier scene! Just love that one to bits.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 3 . 4/22/2019
I’ve read hundreds of twilight fanfics but the coffee shop scene and the staff meeting sandwich dissection from this chapter are two of the most memorable scenes. And Bella is moving forward nicely after her breakup.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 2 . 4/22/2019
I’m sure my daughter was very pleased when I discovered this gem of a story - it’s frightening when you can see yourself in one of the less desirable characters! Another beautifully written chapter.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 1 . 4/22/2019
This story is a real ‘boomerang’ for me. I’m not sure how many times I’ve read it but it’s one of half dozen or so that I come back to at least once a year - and I just absolutely love this first chapter. So heartbreakingly honest and real in so many ways.
Gagika chapter 19 . 2/15/2019
Bella is such a thoughtful girlfriend...the present she gave him is so great...no wonder he was all sentimental...he was given a part from his father
Cina's chapter 3 . 12/12/2018
My heart hurts for Bella. Renee is in la la land.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 12/2/2018
What a fantastic way to end this story. I’m thrilled that Esme is down to just a cane now. Emmett and Rose's wedding was very nice. Lady of Honor was a nice twist, I love it. I’m so happy she has the job of her dreams and that they are officially living together now. I liked that Alice and Jasper made a final appearance in this chapter. The way you worded it, you could tell that Edward was just as friendly with them as Bella is. They accepted him right into their fold. Absolutely loved their talk under their Park tree. Her telling the story of the tree where they would camp. Edward’s proposal was wonderful. I’m so glad that they still had his grandmother’s ring. That it was not sacrificed for bills. What a perfect ring for Edward to give her. Such beautiful sentimentality. I’ve truly enjoyed my journey here. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 12/2/2018
Another really good bit of progress for her and her mother in this chapter. Very happy that Esme was walking. What an amazing accomplishment that was. I really like how Bella and Edward had stayed together every night at his place before Esme came home. Then Esme asked her to staywhen she went to leave one night and that was perfect. I was awed by what Emmett and Bella did for Edward in getting that drywall piece out of the old house. Bella framing it too. What a beautiful thing she did for him. Her possibly getting that job with Alice's work is a great thing. It’s what she learned to do. I like that it is so close to her old work so that they can ride into and back from work together. Having the possibility to have lunch together. Plus, she’d be able to lunch with Alice as well somedays. Interesting that her own apartment didn’t feel like home anymore. I think she'll be making a permanent move soon.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 12/1/2018
I’m so happy that Edward switched roles with Bella on their drive up to Forks. He took on the optimistic role, while she fell into the negative. He made me laugh when he said they’d be back to normal when they returned back down to Seattle. I absolutely adored how Edward talked to Renee at dinner. I am thinking Charlie did too. Edward was so good there. So good. Renee coming to Bella’s room was surprising. I am shocked that they have managed to keep her from getting her horrible comments in this trip. That Bella was so very strong this time, and handled every attempt at a jab, with an answer that placated. At least for now anyways. Love that Charlie took Edward out fishing. I hope they bonded well.
5,227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »