Reviews for We Come to Life Beneath the Stars
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 11 . 9/9/2018
Finally! Maybe we will find out what is going on with Edward.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 7 . 9/7/2018
Edeard is a real enigma.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 6 . 9/5/2018
Dying to know Edward’s story.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 5 . 9/4/2018
Go Bella! I think Edward has a sick child. Evidently he was to marry Tanya and that fell through for some reason.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 1 . 9/3/2018
As painful as it may be, Bella did the right thing and leaving but her job and Jake.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2018
I hate parents like this Renee. It is one thing to want the best for your children but it is something completely different when you try to control your children. You sometimes have to deal with people you don't like but when someone is so blatantly disrespectful and making you feel uncomfortable at work, you support them in that situation and understand why they quit. Also, Bella is an adult. Period. I really didn't how everyone basically expected Bella to cater to mother so she wouldn't hurt her feelings. Bullshit.
neelix lee chapter 19 . 8/16/2018
Ashlie Christine chapter 19 . 8/14/2018
Beautifull story! Well done!

Much love,
Ashlie Christine
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 19 . 8/14/2018
Wow. I read everything on my kindle these days but I had to log on to write a review. I couldn't believe I had just read the last paragraph...the chapters & percentage got away from me and I didn't want it to end! I mean, it's perfect where you left it but I want so much more! I wanna read about her parents & Esme hearing about them getting engaged. I wanna see them getting married and an epilogue that looks into the future in 5-10 years. I loved this story so much and after all these years of reading fanfic, I love that I can still find stories I haven't read yet that make me feel so much. I loved your Bella and pretty much every character; even Renee! I'm a sucker for a good Jerkward and you satisfied me there but I also love Sweetward which you gave plenty of as well *sigh*

As much as I agree with your ending of this story...we can just imagine the sweet and perfect life they'll have - I just wished you gave us a bit more (I know I'm being totally greedy). Thank you for this...you're an amazing writer!
keshaluvsRob chapter 18 . 8/7/2018
Aww, grest chapter. I'm very glad for them.
keshaluvsRob chapter 17 . 8/7/2018
:-)) i love Edward!
keshaluvsRob chapter 16 . 8/6/2018
Sleep tight, sweet and lovely Edward... you deserve some love and peace!
keshaluvsRob chapter 15 . 8/6/2018
Oh no... why now? Wow, this beautifyl chapter ia everythin a reader wants. I loooooooved it!
keshaluvsRob chapter 13 . 8/4/2018
Aww, they're adorable. Loving so much your characters and this story.
keshaluvsRob chapter 12 . 8/4/2018
What a sweet and hot love bubble. I'd like to see their faces.
5,220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »