Reviews for We Come to Life Beneath the Stars
archy12 chapter 7 . 6/13/2015
Did he sell his new car? It does seem he has some financial problems.
archy12 chapter 6 . 6/13/2015
That's quite an improvement on Edward's part. Though I guessed he hadn't tattled on Bella. That's why Garrett was concerned about her.
Looking at the night sky is the most amazing feeling. Our troubles seem so petty in the face of all that majesty.
archy12 chapter 5 . 6/13/2015
Wow, Bella has developed quite a backbone! Confronting both her mother and Edward within a week? You go, girl!
Yeah, it's good she had that conversation with Jake. Hopefully they will be able to be friends some time.
archy12 chapter 4 . 6/13/2015
Hm, Edward thawed a little, didn't he? Though Bella's name on his paper...that's a mystery.
And Bella is getting herself together, learning to be herself. Hope her mom doesn't bug her on the weekend!
The copier thing was so funny. But printers and copiers certainly have their own mind-no doubt about that. They can be as temperamental as humans!
archy12 chapter 3 . 6/13/2015
Aw, Em is so sweet! And the car metaphor was a smart thing, by the way. We all can learn something from it.
So Edward can smile. As for the phone call...maybe someone he loves is ill or something? Can't think a reason for the coffee or sandwich, unless he is a bit OCD. He can't be short on money, can he?
archy12 chapter 2 . 6/11/2015
Seems Edward too is facing some serious personal that makes him cranky?
At least Bella is taking a step towards life.
archy12 chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
What a lovely piece of writing! I am so glad I stumbled across this story today. The characters have so much depth, and the way it unfolds slowly draws the reader in.
I think all of us have been in a similar place sometime in life-when everything is just going wrong or at least uncertain, and we just don't know what to do.
KeikiBelle chapter 19 . 5/31/2015
Loved your story! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
robela chapter 16 . 5/6/2015
I must tell you again,this is one of the most beautiful and tender love scene a ever read,thank you!
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 19 . 4/4/2015
I loved your story, it was so sad but adorable. I would have loved to read more, but thank your for sharing it with us. ;-)Narcy
Kopec82 chapter 19 . 3/28/2015
Wow! Just wow great story love it, wow! Bravo!
Fleur50 chapter 19 . 3/22/2015
Wow, une belle histoire.

Difficile à faire traduire, je suppose à cause de la ligne mise au début de chaque chabite.
Fleur50 chapter 18 . 3/22/2015
Lu avec Google Translate. French.

Montreal, Quebec