Reviews for We Come to Life Beneath the Stars
keshaluvsRob chapter 11 . 8/3/2018
Omg... this chapter was so good!
keshaluvsRob chapter 10 . 8/3/2018
Awww, the most wonderful chapter with the most amazing first kisses ever!
keshaluvsRob chapter 9 . 8/3/2018
Oh man, what a tragic story. Poor Edward dear. I'm starting to understand him.
keshaluvsRob chapter 8 . 8/2/2018
Aww, the best day for both of them. Love them together.
keshaluvsRob chapter 7 . 8/2/2018
Loved the e-mails, too funny. And the donut. He's a mystery, but I'm glad they're connecting somehow.
keshaluvsRob chapter 6 . 8/2/2018
Aww, i'm glad they're starting a friendship. Their witty banter is funny.
keshaluvsRob chapter 5 . 8/2/2018
Good for you Bella. It's time to start your new life.
keshaluvsRob chapter 4 . 8/2/2018
Mrs. Huffnagle would be a great name for a cat.
keshaluvsRob chapter 3 . 8/1/2018
Aww, Emmett is a good brother. The analogy with the Corvette is awesome. And Sally was right... broken hearts come and go.
keshaluvsRob chapter 2 . 7/31/2018
She's the only one that can see a light at the end of the tunnel.
keshaluvsRob chapter 1 . 7/31/2018
Heart broken for Bella.
carina2026 chapter 19 . 7/30/2018
This story is so beautiful. Thank you for writing!
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 7/30/2018
I think you've got her in the exact frame of mind that is expected at the stage that she's in right now. Breaking up with anyone is hard. Breaking up with someone you've been with that long, has got to be very hard. Alice is a wonderful friend. I really liked meeting her. I liked meeting Jessica too. Edward, not so much. I imagine he will grow on the reader later. Hopefully.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 7/30/2018
It seems your Bella has reached a transitional phase in her life. She knows she was unhappy in her old job and changed it. Even though she knew her mom wouldn't be happy about that. And, it seems, even though it is not the level she went to college for. At least I gathered that from her mother's response of 'just an assistant'. Then she gets home and has realized she needs to set Jake free, as she is no longer in love with him. Very smart to do that. I had to do that once in my life with my ex-fiance and it was terrifying and sad. However, I came out stronger for it. Found the love of my life two years later and we've been together, very happily, for nearly thirty years now. When you know you are no longer in love with the person, it really is best not to settle.
Jayne chapter 19 . 7/21/2018
I'm sitting here in my bed, tears streaming down my nose and plopping into my coffee. It's been awhile since I've read my favorite fic ( a year) and I wanted to savor every last word. I do this every year - a re-read of WCTLBTS. For me it's sort of a pilgrimage ... a chance to relive what was once good, and maybe even great about this little fandom we helped to create; writer and reader.
I'm not the only one who lists this story as their number one all time favorite Twi-fic, but in my heart I can't help but think that no one could possibly love it more than I do. (Ego much? lol!)
I told you once in a review that your words flow like poetry and wine. They still do ... and it's amazing how your words hit different tones and notes each time I read them.
I hope you're well, L. I miss you girl!
xo Jayne (jane-with-a-y)