Reviews for A Christmas Story
Juri.DP chapter 1 . 3/17
Why, yes. Yes, I am trying to read fics of yours that I have been avoiding for who knows what reason. Really, though. Who knows what reason? What's a what reason?

Anyway, I'll tell you the visual that got me this time: Sasuke giving everyone the finger. Mr. Stoic noticing the glares then BAM! Two hands up, body turning, with a stare that says, "Here's one for you. Here's one for you. You. You. You get one, too."

Ah... You make me laugh. I think about these moments at school, and I'm so sure people wonder if I'm some high school escapee who wondered on a college campus just to suppress laughter all day long..

Nice!

I BEG OF YOU UPDATE!
lovehinata29 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
update soon, plz?
insomniasucks chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
You should totally update this! It's really good as are the rest of your stories :)
Black Rose chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
More please! i love it! 3
keke1208 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
lovin it!
ColorfulShippersUnite chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
You need to continue to update this story because it has my favorite pairings in it. NJ (no joke) Anways please update its been like almost two years or a year and three quarters. Anyways PLEASE CONTINUE TO UPDATE. You dont know how many People probabaly are waiting or just sulking in the corner until that one beautiful day comes where you decide to update and post a new chapter. Because this is funny and I want to read more of it especially the SasuHina action. Oh Sasuke you are lucky to have Hinata who can cook and wheres aprons just for you. But anyways PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE JUST PLEASE CONTINUE TO UPDATE.

THANK YOU! If you actually read this. Ja ne
fairyjensen chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
how is it that you have every single pairing that i love? :'D
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Funny little game.. Can't wait fr Naru and Ino to make-out though.. XD
Lady Lake97 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
That should be an interesting 13 days. Can't wait for the next chapter. in other words, Update, update, update!
Wanna be Alchemist chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
where's the rest of this story?
Hitagi-Koyomi chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Now wow I can see this going into something great. Please continue this. You have ALL the pairings I love the most.
Mauia88 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Entertaining and an interesting idea for a story! Lovely first chapter! x]

Wouldn't mind to read more if you have not discontinued it -
swandreamer chapter 1 . 6/21/2010