Reviews for If
KuroHaYume chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
the story are great and all but don't you mean "Egoistical"? i'm just correcting'kay?
Guest chapter 13 . 3/10/2015
Ahhhh! Whyyyy! It's totally fine, but i was wondering if some one could finish it off!
Garyslover chapter 13 . 4/18/2014
OMG no dont stop! It's just geting really good i want to know what happens with Gary ash and misty
mhie890 chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
I know it has been about a year since you've last updated, but if ever you can read this: I can help you out. This story has piqued my interest more than other ego shipping stories, because it doesn't rush things. It has a sense of reality to it. And so, if you would be alright with it, you can 'pass the torch' to me. I'd be more than happy to continue this with your ideas. The decision will still be in your hands, of course. That is all. Great story! :D
Lili Neko chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
Hey chicka,

Even though its sad to see that theres a haitus on this story but your personal life comes first.

You had mention that you might get back to this story of yours, so if you do, yay and good luck! As i can finally say, update whenever you can!

If not, dont stress on it. Im glad you were able to even start/write a wonderful ego-fic so far ;D

Well i hope life/time is treating you better and wish you the best of luck! Take care and until next time, ta ta for now!

Guest chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
I am glad to see in this chapter that Misty was able to hangout with Gary without being down about Ashy-Boy. For being just friend ish, i love how comfortable Misty is with Gary, especially when they just casually cuddled the night and morning away. Kekeke ;3

Wonder if Ash has finally realized that he is more upset about the Misty and Gary situtation due to his liking and jealousy xD Overall as a 'best friend' it is a two way street, so he also needs to understand that she has friends besides him and whatnot.

Ta-ta for now!

LiliNeko chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
Yay for Misty and Gary being the victors ;3 and i totally dont blame you for skipping a scene of the pokemon battle. They take so long and forever to come up with a good battle -_- but maybe later down the future road on an very important battle we'll see one ;D

And i gotta agree with ya about its always build up chappies in order to the main climax. But once you get to it/over with, itll be so worth it keep it up.

Ta ta for now!

LiliNeko chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
What a great way to start the chappy/morning for Misty ;3 so cute and thoughful of Misty to get Gary a coffee. But i have to admit i kinda cringe when Gary took his coffee in one gulp, as im like, holy-moley, isnt that coffee effin' hot? And there goes his tastebud for the day, haha.

Like zomfgosh yeesh! A kiss on the cheek by Gary, wee-ee! Is so giddy right now ;3 smooth move on Garys part ;D

Woot, randomize pairing and Misty and Gary ended up being together? Effin hells yeah, the egoness-luck is on our side ;3

Cant wait to see/read the pokemon battle in the next chapter, as a battle scens can be a total B to write. Haha well catch ya in the next chapter! Ta ta for now!

LiliNeko chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
Wow, for a second i really thought Ashy was gonna realize his feelings and actually confess that he likes Misty more than best friend status -_- only Ashy can ruin and piss off a friend at the same time.

I like your lil' flashback insight of Mistys parents

Overall glad to see that Gary took the time to find and see Mistys status was. Great friend right there. Yay on bonding moment of those two ;3 and i love the last sentences the two exchanged to each other at the end ;p

Catch ya later, ta ta for now!

LiliNeko chapter 8 . 2/28/2013
Oh this chapter was satisfiying indeedy for me Gary got to dance with Misty and they still were able to just nonchanatly chatted, haha, just too cute i must say ;3

Gotta love the little bickerness between Gary and Ashy, brought back memories.

Until next time, ta ta for now!

LiliNeko chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
Wo0o0o, i totally didnt expect Mays and Mistys talk was about the latest gossip xD i thought it was gonna be May confronting her rivalry love or something, hah. Totally didnt expect the slap and booya! Take that May xD ! I would have probably done the same thing, especially when one really doesnt know what ls really going on ya know? I love how everyone was just didnt question anymore about Misty slapping May.

Aww, too cute of a scene of Gary being Gary. And i totally agree with Duplica, why couldnt Misty be nice and said yes. Oh well, theres always the pressure of dancing when its actually happening with music and dance floor ann-nnd in front of cert peeps xD

Oh i love how Gary made his way to Mistys room, kekeke. But the best part was him and his last line to Ashy-boy ;p

Love the build up drama, hehehe, well ta ta for now!

LiliNeko chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Hehehe nice set up in this chapper for the next chappy for dramaa-aa, kekeke ;D

but other than that, waa-aah! Gary came to pick up/keep Misty company lateish in the evenish ish (?) but kekeke, as he could have hung out with anybody ;p now im wondering if he is aware of Ashy-boys present, he must be. If not, things gonna be awkward indeedy. Not like its not gonna be with May and Misty in the next scene xD

Well ta ta for now!

LiliNeko chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
Liek omigosh, the wake up call, sleeping and cuddling between Misty and Gary was just oh so adorable that i became so giddy xD

Glad to hear that Misty is now apart of the SS family fame ;3 even if shes still a tomboy ;p i cant wait to see the style of dress misty picked out. Which also leads me to wonder who shes gonna dance with since Ashy boy is now in the picture xD dun dun duu-uun!

Much lovies and ta ta for now!

LiliNeko chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
A pretty cute filler i must say. Excited to hear about the event and Misty being personally asked to attend ;3 as this will be her time to shine beside her gym rep.

The paint war scene was just to die for. But overall towards the end, im glad to see that Misty decided to confind in Gary and him being supportive without cracking a joke and whatnot.

Well i guess its smell ya later, ta ta for now!

LiliNeko chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Wee-ee, totally nice/cute filler to get to the more juicy plotflow ;3
I love how Gary didnt wake up from Mistys little stumple in the morning, as that was so adorble of him to be sleeping in front of her door just incase of something. Sure it could totally be stalker status but its Gary Oak, so its ok ;D

I really like how Gary has been considerate of Misty and the videocall, as he could have totally been an ass and show his face causing an uproar.

Yay! Girl time with Duplicaa, such fun scenes all around ;3 cant wait to read more with Duplica in the future chappies.

So until next time, ta ta for now!