Reviews for Embracing Home
Dramamama5 chapter 1 . 5/8
Well, that was certainly intense...and incredibly awesome. Well written and thought out.
Good job.
Laicarka chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
I really like your way to describe the inner turmoil of Callen. And how Sam and Nate are there for him. You have a good way in mixing dream and reality, I saw that also in your other storys. I like that!
Claire.CZ chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
You certainly know how to scare the readers :-) During the first part I checked at least two times if it is still hurt/comfort or a tragedy.
It's so deeply true, the team really is Callen's family. You perfectly described their brotherhood, understanding without words.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Awwwww..sniff sniff. Really nice.
allanon9 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
It's beautiful, god job
Gracia
F4llon chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Wow Keviana, that was some heart pumping journey you took me on. I was so relieved it was just a nightmare. Poor Callen though, for thinking it was real. It is scary waking up from a nightmare with your heart pumping madly, because it felt so real. It was typical of Sam to always be there for Callen, but more so, especially after him having a panic attack. Great work!
Chris chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Awesome story, fantastic writing! As I am not a fan of pairings, I particularly enjoy reading your stories, knowing there will be none. I love how the story focuses on G’s vulnerable, emotional side - something we usually only barely get the chance to catch a glimpse of. Looking forward to reading more!
kath46 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
this was really good, even callen needs to have reminders that he is part of the family.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
i don't need anyone... kinda sums up g's take on life pretty well... it's just that it's not true!

what a nightmare!

intense!

great story!
Amy L chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
wonderful.
Ambrosia Rush chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Absolutely heart wrenching, but beautiful none the less. Great job!
shestarsky chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I just found this. It was heartwrenching & beautifully written. Well done.
Amanda0502 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This was really really awesome!
mockingbird13 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Awesome story. I love the brotherly bonding between Sam and Callen. I hope you continue to write stories, because you write very well. :) :) :)
justdreaming-83 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Beautiful story of unwavering friendship - Callen finding rest in knowing Sam would always be there for him. Thank you for such an emotional Sam/Callen (Nate) fic.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »